BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Was really good when I use it, I love the smell, the package is perfect and I feel it safe using it, I have oily hair and really works good on me, the 3rd day started getting a little beat oily but long enough
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
This conditioner is great, but I think it works best on very straight hair. I have slightly wavy hair that I needed to just calm down a little bit, so I ended up buying this. I was satisfied, but I wish it gave my hair more moisture. I use the leave in taming cream that they make and it's great to pair with this conditioner. However, the conditioner alone didn't do my hair justice.
Jennifer L.
I was able to get the shampoo and conditioner on sale. It smells great and keeps my hair soft and straight throughout the day. I definitely recommend this product!
Trisha A.
CHENNAI TAMILNADU
I have been looking for a conditioner which gives me spa effect and shine and smoothness I found frida conditioner close to that I’m very happy with the purchase.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have used this shampoo and conditioner together. Takes some of the frizz out. I use their serum too! But unfortunately it still leaves my hair with residual frizz. If I flat iron my hair not so much....but leave it natural...yes. But for the cheap price I would use it again
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
This product works wonders in my hair. Great price and you can find it in your local drug stores like CVS and / or Walgreens. Long lasting, helps my hair hydrate and look super healthy with just the first wash! Definitely always go back to using this when needed.
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Mom bought this one time and I started using it and let me tell you it smells super good. Are usually add a pinch to my hand rub it around get a little bit of water since I do have a lot of hair and I would scrunch it into my hair and it would make my hair smell good all day.
👸 Erica S.
I like this product. It's great for before or after straighten your hair. It helps control frizz and helps to keep hair flat . It not only helps straighten your hair but also hydrates your dry ends and gives your hair a shine and body and bounce.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Flawlessly straight does exactly as it says, leaves my hair silky smooth and straight as I want it, well worth every penny just hard to find in my area. I really enjoy the frizz ease line they all have nice scents and aren't to harsh on my hair.
Jamie T.
Finksburg, MD
I love this! I love all the frizeaze (I spelled that wrong lol ) stuff. It smells AMAZING and it works so good. You don’t need much at all and it keeps the friz down. I was highly satisfied and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?