Frizz Be Gone, 2.75 oz, 2.75 oz, Giovanni Cosmetics uploaded by Emma J.Frizz Be Gone, 2.75 oz, 2.75 oz, Giovanni Cosmetics uploaded by Cety T.

BY GIOVANNI COSMETICS

Anti-frizz hair texturizing balm Formulated with Certified Organic Ingredients No Animal Byproducts Cruelty-Free Vegan see more...

Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I had a phase with my hair during the summer where it would turn really fizzy and tangled. I have fine and straight hair. This hair serum is really thick in texture but I was surprised that it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. But it didn't impress me much with its anti-frizz abilities or its may be I need to learn to use it better. I'll continue using it and also recommend it to others.
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product! I have a lot of frizz and this really helps tame it down! It lasts most of the day, although makes my hair a little oily at the end of the day, but I rather have that than the frizz.
Emma J.
I love this stuff. First off it smells amazing! It's similar in texture to john fredia hair serums so if you're looking for a cruelty free option this would be great! It moisturizes my hair without leaving it greasy and is perfect to use as a before or after straightening product to really make your hair shine and tame fly always. I highly recommend it!
Cety T.
Las Vegas, NV
Frizz Be Gone, 2.75 oz, 2.75 oz, Giovanni Cosmetics This hair product is one of my favorite. After my hair is dry I put just a little bit and my hair is smother, controls frizz, is shine and you can look at better color of your hair. It's part of my style. Organic ingredients. Vegetarian products. No animal testing testing.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this serum! I have natural, 3b hair and this product is able to help me get my hair bone straight. I can go a couple days without experiencing any frizz, even in the summer which is usually impossible for me. I use this before blow drying and apply again before straightening. My hair always reverts back to its normal texture once washed again.
Gabriella P.
I picked this on a whim, just to try something new and I have to say I am pleasantly pleased. I tried it for the first time last week, I just washed my hair like I always do and used this product afterwards. I was running errands all day so I just let it airdry and quite honestly forgot about it. That night I realized my hair was super smooth and not frizzy at all! I would gladly recommend this product.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I bought it 2 years ago and I still have it! It lasts really long. I absolutely love the smell! The most important thing is not to use too much otherwise it will make your hair greasy. I use it to define my curls just a tiny bit goes all the way.
Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
WOW!!! I love this stuff! It is amazing in every way. I use it for many different reasons. First, I love how it eliminates frizz. It's great for people who have curly/coarse hair. My hair feels so soft and shiny after use. Second, it's a must have as protection from heat. I use it before I blow dry and then a bit more before I flat iron. My hair is in so much better shape since I started using it. It just looks and feels super healthy. Next, I just love the smell! It is so fresh and clean and doesn't smell at all chemicalish. It's just a natural aroma like I love. And Last, but certainly most important, is that it is a natural organic product. I never buy anything that is tested on animals and Frizz Be Gone fits that category. It is just an all around great product. I'll never use anything else.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
If you have curly hair that gets especially frizzy, this is a great product for you! While it's not the best for a whole head of curly, thick hair, it's perfect for little touch ups and keeping your hair kept and neat. Just taking a small bit between your index finger and thumb and smoothing it over whispies, flyaways and the little fuzzy frizz by your forehead will go a long way. It's reasonably priced, smells good, and doesn't take much effort. I would recommend it for anyone with a little frizz, especially during summer.
Larkin M.
Love love love this product. I use it more as cross between frizz serum and to make my ends not as dry. It has been a total game changer for my hair and it smells amazing
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
Is this going to be ok on thin hair? I don't like it when it gets too oily
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
For me my natural hair is quite frizzy and sometimes struggle to style it, does this actually work and is it worth my money?
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
How well does this product work? I've tried others that I'm not happy with.
Rianna W.
Do this work?
Melissa A.
Ive never used this. I've tried herbal essence and Paul Mitchell, I really like the paul mitchell one. Is it comparable to either of those brands?