FriXion ColorSticks Erasable Gel Ink Pen Fine 07 mm Assorted Ink 10/PK

FriXion ColorSticks Erasable Gel Ink Pen Fine 0.7 mm Assorted Ink 10/PK

Lets you write in vivid color easily. Modern and slim design with a non-slip grip. Erasable gel ink pens write smoothly and erase cleanly without any wear and tear to the paper or messy eraser shavings. The heat generated by erasing FriXion causes unique thermo-sensitive ink to become clear so the writing disappears from the page, allowing you to erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents. Eraser on a clear, non-rolling cap for ease of use. Point Size: 0.7 mm; Point Type: Fine; Ink Color(s): A...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FriXion ColorSticks Erasable Gel Ink Pen Fine 0.7 mm Assorted Ink 10/PK!
How would you rate this product?
Deja J.
Minneapolis, MN
FriXion ColorSticks Erasable Gel Ink Pen Fine 0.7 mm Assorted Ink 10/PK uploaded by Deja J.
I love colorful pens! I have an order pack of these & loved them, so I was happy to see this brighter color assortment. These pens write so smooth & they are completely erasable! I honestly got pack for the yellow, lime/neon green & pink pens!

Looking for your answer?