Jeni S.
North Las Vegas
Tapatio Frito's are a favorite amongst my children. They are a little to spicy for my palette but my children go crazy for them so I make sure to buy this flavor for them.  We love Frito brand chips their flavors are amazing and they have a wonderful crisp crunch to them.  My personal favorite is the chilli cheese Frito's. I buy both Tapatio and chili cheese flavors at our local Walmart or Kroger stores. Always give Frito brand 5 stars!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
I love Fritos they taste really good and they’re delicious and i love Fritos because compared to other chips they’re not to spicy and I’m a repeat consumer because I always buy these chips whenever I want to eat something that is not to Spicy.
Yeni D.
I love hot stuff. These chips just feel my need of something hot. Most chips don't have a lot of hot powder. But these have a lot and they are affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. You can find them at some convenient stores.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
My mother got me into these as a kid!- and ever since they have served justice!- very affordable!- lots and lots of flavor, in fact the fingers get Cheesy so if your a licker I recommend using just 2 fingers to maximize results!-
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
Anything tapito is my favorit. These chips are amazing, I love them! I put them in my chili for an extra zing, and crunch! Also perfect for taco salads! Spicy but so so good. I would recommend this to anyone!
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the tangy taste of the tapatio sauce , it keeps you wanting more . You could even add lime and omg they taste so good. They maybe aren’t the healthiest thing but mhmmmmm they are so good for cravings
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Sophia 🦋.
Haven't had these in a while but they are one of the best I've ever had! They taste so different but so good at the same time💗 everyone should try it out! It's something different from just regular cheetos too.
Valerie R.
Adelanto , CA
Fritos are a classic and sometimes they are just what you are in the mood for. I love the tapatio flavor because I don’t feel the need to add any tapatio on them! They taste great.
Ericka H.
Are These Really Gooder Than They Look?