BY FRITOS

Jeni S.
North Las Vegas
Tapatio Frito's are a favorite amongst my children. They are a little to spicy for my palette but my children go crazy for them so I make sure to buy this flavor for them.  We love Frito brand chips their flavors are amazing and they have a wonderful crisp crunch to them.  My personal favorite is the chilli cheese Frito's. I buy both Tapatio and chili cheese flavors at our local Walmart or Kroger stores. Always give Frito brand 5 stars!
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
I love Fritos they taste really good and they’re delicious and i love Fritos because compared to other chips they’re not to spicy and I’m a repeat consumer because I always buy these chips whenever I want to eat something that is not to Spicy.
Yeni D.
Itasca
I love hot stuff. These chips just feel my need of something hot. Most chips don't have a lot of hot powder. But these have a lot and they are affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. You can find them at some convenient stores.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
My mother got me into these as a kid!- and ever since they have served justice!- very affordable!- lots and lots of flavor, in fact the fingers get Cheesy so if your a licker I recommend using just 2 fingers to maximize results!-
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the tangy taste of the tapatio sauce , it keeps you wanting more . You could even add lime and omg they taste so good. They maybe aren’t the healthiest thing but mhmmmmm they are so good for cravings
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
We love chips. And these are one of our favorites. The kid loves them and making frito pie with them is always the best. After a meal they’re perfect for dessert since who doesn’t love frito pie!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Valerie R.
Adelanto, CA
Fritos are a classic and sometimes they are just what you are in the mood for. I love the tapatio flavor because I don’t feel the need to add any tapatio on them! They taste great.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Desiray T.
Moreno Valley Ca
 Burritos Tapitio is really good because I love hot sauce or have spicy chips so these are really really good .  They are not expensive at all the very affordable to buy at target or Walmart or evening at station sometime.  I would recommend these chips to a lot of people.
Ericka H.
Are These Really Gooder Than They Look?