BY FRITO-LAY

Desiray T.
Moreno Valley Ca
 Burritos Tapitio is really good because I love hot sauce or have spicy chips so these are really really good .  They are not expensive at all the very affordable to buy at target or Walmart or evening at station sometime.  I would recommend these chips to a lot of people.
Seleste M.
Los Angeles
Foodie Expert
I love love love spicy chips and tapatio. Coming from a Latino family, we add tapatio to everything! When I first tried these chips I fell in love they taste a crunchy, spicy, and a bit sour. These Fritos are the type of chips that have your mouth watery just by looking at the bag, I 100% recommend.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Have been buying these for years now great snack and more natural I am a repeat customer of this product, The pros are a healthy snack the cons sometimes not a big enough bag, very affordable too.  Great flavor and I would recommend to others too.
Flor V.
love how they are perfect fr parties and the scoop helps the dip not fall. I have very rarely received not crunchy and perfectly salted product. I am a repeat consumer and usually buy them for my dad to eat not only with dip but as regular chips. Nothing really bad to say about these fritos.
-Human- A.
My mother has always loved Fritos chips. It carries such a satisfying crunch! I being Hispanic grew up with tapatio. So seeing this combination made my mother jump in happiness. Tapatio and Fritos? It can't get any better than this! A corn chip snack with a little kik of spicy.
Zarsh B.
Montgomery Village
I have purchased these chips many times and they are great! They're available in giant and Safeway. The swirly chip adds a fun element to the food and kids love it. The taste of the chip is unique to other corn based chips and I would recommend this to others.
Cameron S.
Buena Vista, VA
I love the flavor of these chips, they really pop and never get bland when you keep eating more. I also love how they fill the bag up with chips rather than getting a big bag that is only half full, they put enough in so you know that what you see is what you get.
Daisy D.
Goodyear, Az
Let me just tell you Tapatio is my all time fave. Pretty much anything that has Tapatio on it tastes amazing to me. I normally don't even like Fritos but Fritos with Tapatio or something completely different. They literally taste like tortilla chips with Tapatio
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these! I put Tapatio on a lot of food I make at home so I was excited when I found the flavor on Fritos! It is not considered a healthy food, but they are delicious!! They are mind of hard to find though, I wish more stores carried this product!
Katia B.
Immokalee, FL
Ever want to try something different I recommend these chips, they are so amazing, it's like you have been hit in the face with amazing flavors. They are so addicting and I would recommend these to other people
Ericka H.
Are These Really Gooder Than They Look?