Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsFritos
Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 925oz

Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz

by Fritos

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

Do You think these should be like the original fritos?
Do that not make them any more? Would like to try, where can you find them?
Start your review of Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz!
Tawnya V.
Schertz, TX
Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Tawnya V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked these up at Walmart because I had never seen them before. The taste was awesome, you can taste the jalapeño flavor with heat at the end. They are bigger so you can use them with dips and appetizers. Awesome! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,008 reviews
Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Heather L.
Purchased at: Target
Fritos Spicy Jalapeño Scoops corn chips are really good! Just enough spicy and crunchy to eat alone or with dip
Hyperpez S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fritos scoops are one of my favorite chips and the jalapeno flavor is so good! Fritos chips are perfect with chili, bean dips, queso, and we even make nachos with them when we don't have tortilla chips. Fritos are affordable and a fast snack when you're craving chips.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Kimignon T.
My coworker put me on to these and I absolutely love them!! To be Fritos they are delicious and can be eaten without any dip, the spicy zesty flavor is amazing!! My husband says they are great but make you head tingles😂
Mary H.
Huntsville, AL
Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Mary H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these!! They are slightly spicy but not too spicy. I could eat a whole bag easily! They go really well with bean dip or queso. I highly recommend these! Great for parties or just for snacking.
J P.
At first I wasn't sure what I thought of the Fritos Spicy Jalapeño Flavored Corn Chips. After the first few bites I started to like them.
michelle H.
Houma, LA
These are really good chips they have great flavor and not spicy! They are really good with the hot bean dip. I recommend these chips
Mallory  .
Commerce City
Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Mallory  .
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good and spicy, I was quite excited when I saw that they had came out with these. If you don’t like spice don’t try these. Great flavor!
L. D.
Purchased at: Target
Not crazy about the original flavor. My dad likes them though. I prefer the Tostitos Scoops to dip them on nacho cheese.
essica E.
6400 Vine Street Cincinnati Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought these a few nights ago to give them a try. They sounded yum. I normally buy regular Fritos and get the jalapeno cheese dip separate. This is a great chip while on the go/driving because clearly taking cheese dip too would be a mess. 🙈😂 I do enjoy it with the cheese more though. Have you tried them? What do you think.?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrew B.
il y a 4 mois
Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Scoops Corn Chips - 9.25oz are these still being produced?
Tawnya V. il y a 10 jours