BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

Courtney W.
Arkansas
Fritos® Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Corn Chips are a staple in the family pantry. You ever just want to sit in a quiet spot and eat a yummy snack and not have to share...thats exactly what I do. It's a little quiet mom time. These jalapeno fritos give me new life!
Chelsea D.
kansas city
These are so good. They do have a bit of a kick but it’s not overpowering. They have a great flavor and the spice is perfect. I’m not a huge Fritos fan, I like them on occasion but i tend to go to the chili cheese or honey bbq, but these are great. I like to dip them with the Fritos hot bean dip or just eat them outta the bag for a snack. Yum, definitely worth a try. Fritos® Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Corn Chips
Phoebe O.
Kenosha, WI
Awesome flavor and another great assition to my taco salads. Amazing jalepeno flavor. I can't stop eating these. Funny how I was actually munching on these when I seen the request for a review. Smiley face.
Nubia G.
I try all kinds of chips since my husband works for a chip company and I also get to try chips b fire they come out and I got to try these months and months ago and they are really good. I added some lime to them and it gives it a great taste too. Great with bean dip along with cheese dip. Highly recommend. Also be on the look out for some new chips coming very soon ;)
Blair Marie W.
Great real tasting jalapeño flavor. Not super spicy at all. Was really good in and on top of chilli. I would recommend these Fritos and have continued buying them. More flavors please!
Daneisha J.
Detroit , MI
These were a very pleasant addiction to the frito family, i love spicy stuff and jalapeño has to be my fav and i love fritos so i knew i would love these chips and they are great with queso too
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
We had these at my work not to long ago and i had to try some. I love anything with jalapenos. Wasn't to spicy but it was very delish. Sold out fast at a restaurant
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
My favorite addition to chili! I always have to have some sprinkled on top of my chili. They add a little flavor and heat also! I only wish they made a family size bag because the regular size is pretty tiny.
Kejera J.
Long Beach
I tried these about a month ago and i enjoyed them more than i thought i would. I originally expected them to have more of a jalapeño lime flavor for some reason, but they stuck true to the jalapeño. If i could switch it up a little, I’d make it a tad bit spicier.
KayLee S.
Hesperus, CO
Very surprised with how much I liked these! My family makes frito pie which is basically Fritos with taco toppings on top and this was such a great addition to the flavor! It really spiced things up and added an extra kick so I will definitely repurchase!
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
Where are people buying these? I've never seen them!
Melissa T.
I've never had this before and I want to try them I love spicy snacks so are these really spicy?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do you recommend these? How spicy are they?
Megan D.
Where can you buy these at?
On a scale 1-10 how spicy are they?

back