BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

Mo G.
Omaha, NE
I didn’t know it was possible to make Fritos better until they released the jalapeño ones. It almost makes me not want regular Fritos anymore because these ones are so good. They are spicy and flavorful without being overpowering. I will buy these again and again.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
These are so good. They do have a bit of a kick but it’s not overpowering. They have a great flavor and the spice is perfect. I’m not a huge Fritos fan, I like them on occasion but i tend to go to the chili cheese or honey bbq, but these are great. I like to dip them with the Fritos hot bean dip or just eat them outta the bag for a snack. Yum, definitely worth a try. Fritos® Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Corn Chips
Phoebe O.
Kenosha
Awesome flavor and another great assition to my taco salads. Amazing jalepeno flavor. I can't stop eating these. Funny how I was actually munching on these when I seen the request for a review. Smiley face.
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
I wasn't sure about these at first when I tried them, but that grew on me. Great flavor, great crunch. They aren't an all the time kind of chip, but its great when you want to switch it up a bit.
Nubia G.
I try all kinds of chips since my husband works for a chip company and I also get to try chips b fire they come out and I got to try these months and months ago and they are really good. I added some lime to them and it gives it a great taste too. Great with bean dip along with cheese dip. Highly recommend. Also be on the look out for some new chips coming very soon ;)
Blair Marie W.
Great real tasting jalapeño flavor. Not super spicy at all. Was really good in and on top of chilli. I would recommend these Fritos and have continued buying them. More flavors please!
Caitlyn J.
Charlotte
I love ANYTHING jalapeño flavored and these are just amazing ! They have just the right amount of jalapeño flavor but they are a tad bit too salty for me but other than that I’d definitely be rebuying these !
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
These were a very pleasant addiction to the frito family, i love spicy stuff and jalapeño has to be my fav and i love fritos so i knew i would love these chips and they are great with queso too
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
We had these at my work not to long ago and i had to try some. I love anything with jalapenos. Wasn't to spicy but it was very delish. Sold out fast at a restaurant
Sarah N.
Las Vegas, NV
This chips pack a punch! They’re the perfect partner to a ranch dip. I will say, the jalapeño flavoring is a bit “processed” but what can you expect from a chip?
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
Where are people buying these? I've never seen them!
Melissa T.
I've never had this before and I want to try them I love spicy snacks so are these really spicy?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Do you recommend these? How spicy are they?
Megan D.
Where can you buy these at?
On a scale 1-10 how spicy are they?