Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz

by Fritos

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

What is your favorite recipe to use these in?
Are they worth it?
[product:frito-lay-corn-chips-scoops] Does anyone know where i can get these? In the DURHAM,GTA, WATERLOO area. ?? I love them!! I havent been able to find them lately and id love if it anyone knows where they are sold ?? :)
Start your review of Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fritoes are very crunchy and fresh, they have a really good flavor and taste, they never disappoint, no comparison to other brands, no improvements needed, I recommend this to everyone. Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Target
I love Fritos scoops, especially at that time of the month. They have just enough salt (which means way too much.) I don't eat a lot of salsa, but I do like to mix in BOOMCHICKAPOP Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 12 Bags) and Reese'S Pieces Candy. It is soooo good.. Super healthy, huh? I'd recommend, but in moderation if you can. #favoritefoods
Jennifer G.
1,670 reviews
Purchased at: Target
A great version of the classic typical Frito. Same taste but thicker chip and of course “scoop” shaped so it’s better suited for dips! I love these with bean dip or with a savory cottage cheese dip. Also excellent with frito chili boats, these don’t get soggy because of their thickness!?
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,415 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good for certain dips you have because of the scoop should be able to grab some of it I love them with Velveeta dip I would definitely buy again and definitely recommend to anyone else they have a wonderful flavor
Heather W.
Olean, NY
Growing up, Frito-Lays has always been a staple in our family. We never ate another brand of chips because my uncle is a big wig at Frito-Lays. We always had boxes of chips randomly show up at house growing up and even married now with my own family, he hasn't forgotten his niece and her family, so we always have a fresh supply of chips, so my review may be biased, but I have eaten other brands of chips in my life at other parties, other people's homes, etc. and I can say that nothing compares to the fresh tasting, crispy, unique flavors and tastes of their chips. In regards to the Scoops Corn Chips, they are the perfect size for "scooping" a salsa or cheese dip and also have the perfect crispy, fresh taste that one would expect the perfect chip to have. The taste of the saltiness mixes very well with any type of dip. I highly recommend Fritos Scoops Corn Chips.
Mayra I.
Fort Morgan, CO
these are my favorite, specially the brand!I enjoy them alone or with cheese or with some kind of slasa.
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear the only thing these chips serve a purpose for is frito pies and bean dip! (I know they make flavored ones and I love those too!) Fritos knows what they are doing and no revision to the product is necessary. Fritos has this in the bag.
Deasy R.
Magnolia, TX
Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz uploaded by Deasy R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz I bought this chips for my family snack, they really enjoy this snack, we usually eat the scoops with spinach dip 😍, soooo yummie, this snack comes with a party size, which the whole family can enjoy it ❤️, I would love to buy this snack again!!!
Allison C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love the taste of Fritos. They have a great crunch and always satisfy me when I need something salty. I really enjoy the scoops with buffalo chicken dip. It makes for a great match up. They are kind of expensive compared to other chips, but so worth it.
🌻Breanna P.
Hannibal, MO
One of my favorite chips. I can never get enough of these and have to force myself to stop eating them. The price is good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin H.
Cambridge, ON
il y a 2 ans
Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips - 9.25oz Does anyone know where i can get these? In the DURHAM,GTA, WATERLOO area. ?? I love them!! I havent been able to find them lately and id love if it anyone knows where they are sold ?? :)
Amber B. il y a 2 ans
Definitely try Amazon! Or eBay!
Rebecca R.