BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

veronica s.
Love this Fritos scoops. Especially with cheese dip. Very delicious on a movie night.
Emily E.
I love these. A delicious, crunchy, salty favorite!!! I want them. I kind of wish I had a bag of them right now. I like these on their own best and sometimes with the bean dip from the same company. #VoxBox please?
Riley B.
Salt Lake City
I really like these with cream cheese dipp. Who am i kidding ANY cheese dipp!!! They are great alone too. They are rhe perfect chip.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this chip! It’s my fave corn chip hands down! Perfect to eat with any kind of dip, salsa, cheese, soups, chilies etc. I would totally recommend these. They have a nice crunch to them too! And they are affordable.
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
My sister bought these when she made some homemade taco soup. Best idea ever! You could totally use these for scoopable appetizers as well.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These chips are so versatile! Chili, salsa, queso, taco salad you name it! These are the best! They make a great snack for movie nights or you can use them for a dinner!
Kristina H.
Lebanon
I love these chips, especially with a good cheese dip. They are salty but not too salty. And the cheese dip doesn’t make the chips dry like they would be if you ate them without anything.
Kelly M.
Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips have the great taste of Fritos and the added benefit of being able to easily scoop up dips and other items. This is a thicker chip which is great for scooping because it won't break off with the weight of whatever you're scooping.
Leah C.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love these corn chips! Great snack, and even better to top off nachos, tacos, or crush on a salad. These are a huge guilty pleasure of mine, and my favourite chilli or taco topper. The crunch is the perfect addition to any dish!
Erin M.
Henderson, NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Frito pies are the best!!!
Libby M.
Corning, CA
What is the best dip to make for this chips?