BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
Fritos may taste good but they are very, very, unhealthy. Its so much fat and preservitives, just for some fake tortilla chips that are to salty. They may look yummy but i cant eat them they are so salty! I would not recommend for anyone, theres really nothing great about them.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
Not a fan. They are to big and hurt when you try to bite them into in your mouth.
Taina G.
Not a big fan of Fritos Scoops Corn Chips. They make me sick just smelling them and when I did try it I wanted to throw up.
Amanda M.
Barberton, OH
I do not like Fritos they smell terrible and I don't like the film they leave
Jessi-k A.
colombia
no e tenido la oportunidad de probar este producto me encantaria probarlo aver si es bueno para poderlo recomendar
Tiffany R.
I don't like these at all. Well, I like the concept of them "scoops" but the taste is so nasty. It has absolutely no flavor to it at all! Even when you scoop some sauce or cheese up in the chip, you can still taste the blan chip. On top of the chip tasting bad, they stink too. You can find these at the grocery store or gas stations.
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
I am not a fan of scoops. I know that anytime I go to a party or tailgate that I need to bring my own chips or crackers because people always have scoops. They are really thick (which I hate) and entirely too salty. Just not for me.
Chase L.
Stow
these are my last resort chips. If I have nothing else in the house to eat besides Fritos I would eat these. They’re way too salty and have no good flavor
Brianne M.
Nope. Nope. Nope. I guess if you love a good awkward corn starch taste in your mouth, then these are for you, but I did not like them what so ever.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
I liked this last year but now I don't really like it it's to to salty I can only taste the salt I can't even finish one of those small kid babes. I don't think it's healthy. Don't eat them if you can taste salt easily.
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Frito pies are the best!!!