BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Kelsey J.
Warner
Frito lays go perfect with chili and cheese. You cant eat chili without frito lays salty crisp amazingness
Bory C.
Knoxville
My favorite corn chip by far. I love how you can scoop with them. I also love the flavor. These are great either alone or with dip.
Kelli C.
Checotah
Best corn chips ever! Pair them with some French onion dip and I'm good to go! Delicious!
Samantha W.
Flint
Guilty pleasure food right here, especially with chipotle salsa lol. 😋😋😊😋😋😋😊😊😋😋😋😉😉😉😉
Lorin B.
Hollywood, FL
I love those scoops with sour cream.sometimes I even go crazy and eat them with cream cheese lol but they are yummy!!
veronica s.
Love this Fritos scoops. Especially with cheese dip. Very delicious on a movie night.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I love these chips! They are very good to make frito pie with, or frito buritos! They are salty chips! But they arent too bad!
Aida M.
PERFECTO PARA FIESTAS. Estos snacks son deliciosos ..o demonios acaba de preguntar si es saludablem.creo que en exceso no😂
Debbie W.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
My kids and I fight over these and the huge bowl of chili cheese dip that we make at home for watching movies , NASCAR or the Superbowl.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I'm so glad they invented scoops! So much better for eating dips! I don't know how I ever even used the regular ones.
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Frito pies are the best!!!