BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Renee M.
Ball Ground
Our family eats corn chips at least twice a week. One of my quick favorite dish is : a layer of corn chips, layer kidney beans, a layer of lettuce and tomatoes, topped off with spaghetti sauce and cheese.
Katy R.
I love Fritos scoops ! They are great with bean dip or cheese dip! Always a crowd pleaser! They are inexpensive and delicious! I will continue to buy these! Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips
Amber K.
Fort Bragg
I love these [product:fritos-scoops!-corn-chips] for when we have chili it's a good way to just scoop up the chili, and if I don't have these I won't eat chili with out them I love these chips for chili
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
These are my favorite brand of corn chips. I love the scoops version for dips and to serve at parties. My favorite thing to do is have them with guacamole. Delicious and crunchy, just like i like them!
Jennifer S.
Ocala, FL
These are sturdy, crunchy and excellent for scooping up your favorite dips. They don’t break off into the dip and they have a great flavor without over powering the flavor of whatever you’re scooping.
Rebekah H.
Fritos scoops is a staple in my home. We use them for taco soup, chili frito pies, chips and dips. They go with just about anything. I always make sure to have a family size bag of Fritos in my house.
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
Perfect for dips! Corn dip and chili con queso can’t be served in my house without Fritos scoops. Thankfully even my local gas station stocks these so we never have to run out. Great value and flavor.
Vyanah B.
El Paso
These chips are perfect for a frito pie or any sort of dipping. They hold up well unlike other chips and can hold a pretty good amount. Plus they’re good on their own too with or without any dips. You could never go wrong with Fritos.
Tiffani T.
Very good if you like corn chips. I would highly recommend. They sell them at any grocery store and I find it hard for me to put them down myself. They get super addicting but are a delicious treat.
James H.
This is a great treat for anyone, no matter if you just need a quick snack or if you are throwing a party. The chips themselves give that great Frito corn chip taste, and the scoops make it that much easier to use your favorite dip.
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Frito pies are the best!!!

Walmart