BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Courtney S.
Forney, TX
These. Are. The. BEST scooping chips out there! Especially if you’re hosting the big game, or even a BBQ these chips won’t break easily in the dip and they are plain corn chips so they won’t take the flavor away from your dip!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love the scoop version of these Fritos. The taste of Fritos is much different than other chips or crackers and the shape is just great for dips when you have people over! Plus Fritos are pretty darn cheap at the store.
Amelia D.
Sioux Falls
I personally love these chips! They taste delicious by themselves, dipped in queso or salsa, and they taste great added to chili or soups! Great price for a great tasting chip. I definitely prefer these over regular tortilla chips. Would definitely reccommend!
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
Fritos and a jar of bean dip. Do you really need anything else for a midnight Netflix binge watching snack? Oh maybe more Fritos and Salsa? Ok that combo works also! My all time favorite savory snack and it’s gluten free
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
I usually buy these for birthdays holidays and occasionally just to have in the house for the family … they are not the healthiest choice but definitely a nice treat and they taste great … they are extremely affordable …
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this chip! It’s my fave corn chip hands down! Perfect to eat with any kind of dip, salsa, cheese, soups, chilies etc. I would totally recommend these. They have a nice crunch to them too! And they are affordable.
Cassi J.
port hueneme
These are in my top favorite chips. I love the flavors and once I eat just one I literally can’t stop eating them. I recommend these absolutely they’re so flavorful and so good Uhg I’m going to go buy some right now.
Celena B.
Chase, MD
These are the perfect salty snack. My family always buys them to dip in a spinach dip, but they also get eaten by themselves. I would definitely recommend these chips for party dips or just to have around the house.
Whitney B.
Marysville , OH
I really like these they have a great taste these are my go to brand of corn chips they have many flavors I wouldn't say they are healthier than other brands but the do taste better. I love bringing them to party's.
Sue B.
Spokane
Fritos dips are great to enjoy with my family because you can scoop up enough dip the first time...no double dipping! Bought this product at Albertsons and ad price was a good buy. We always buy the dippers because everyone in the family enjoys them.
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Frito pies are the best!!!