BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Erin B.
To be honest, I don’t frequent buy corn chips since I prefer potato based chips. These are a must have when I make chili and salsa. I really like the ratio of chip to dip that you can get with scoops versus a triangle shaped corn chip.
Lizzy p.
allegany
Mine and my daughters favorite! Better than the original tiny sized ones. Perfect for a good hardy dip like chilli cheese or sausage cheese. Perfect for packed lunches and after school snacks. Great for party’s, highly recommend
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
One of my favorite chips since I was a kid. I love the scoops because you can either eat them regular or eat them with dip. They aren’t anymore expensive then the regular bag. I get them from my local target for like $3 or sometimes 2 for $5.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
Fritos a a good corn chip with a bold corn flavor that holds up well to dips. The chips are nice and thick so they don't break easily like some corn chips do. The scoop shape makes it easy to scoop up your favorite dips. They have just the right amount of salt and are excellent for pepper Kelly's or Frito pie. But they are a tad greasy.
Kimberly W.
I love Frito-Lay Scoops cuz they're good to make pepper bellies with because I love those find chips with and that's a Chile and got your cheese and onions and have it for lunch
Paula B.
Oldsmar
Everyone loves the scoops when it comes time to "dip" We also love to out Fritos in our chili. I have never tasted any other brand that came close to the flavor or freshness!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
These are a quick go to snack for my boys. They love almost all the flavor varieties that Fritos offers. I think they are too salty but three boys in my house say different.
Jamie N.
Britton, MI
Good for Taco and chili night. Kids love them. Love the crunch and corn taste with just enough salt to make you eat too many and be swelled like grandma after thanksgiving.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Great for any dips they work like spoons! These are way better than regular Fritos. They are thicker than traditional Fritos. Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips
Lindsey H.
My family purchases these often. They are the best I’ve found to eat with chili and soups. But we also pair them with salsas and cheese dips. Great chips to keep in stock in your pantry.
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Frito pies are the best!!!

Walmart