BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Lynn B.
1,000 reviews
The have nice corn flavor and are made for scooping dip and chili. They are hearty and hold up. These are larger than the regular ones. I buy them for a purpose. These are fine to munch on while eating a sandwich.
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
While not much of an improvement on the already delicious Fritos original, it does allow for more dip to be scooped onto them. They maintain just the right level of crunch and salt that the original started the brand with.
Lyndsay H.
Jacksonville, NC
They taste exactly like regular Fritos but have that perfect scoop shape to dip them in whatever your choice of dippings are.
Perfect snack to have at a party in a party bowl next to some bean dip or ranch dip!!
Ravyn C.
I love corn chips. These are perfect for using with dip. My favorite is the frito lay jalapeno cheddar dip. These are big and sturdy enough to put dip on without having to worry about your chip breaking mid-dip
Roxane D.
Janesville
They work great with salsa dip, my kids love them they think they are delicious. Others don’t hold up as good, they are too brittle. We buy them for holidays and parties. We tell all the families to buy them.
Stephanie D.
Paragould
These are my favorite corn chips. The smaller ones are not dip friendly. I love that these are. The only con is that they get broken fairly easily in the bag so a lot of the chips are broken when I buy them.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
These are great for parties. Make a dip one scoop one bite no double-dipping. I have also taken them and crush them up and put them in the bottom of a bowl for a taco bowl. I like corn chips anyway you make them other than hot.
Lindsey K.
Hackensack
I like the taste of them which is the same as the original but I find them impractical since there is no dips that I think goes well with the taste of Fritos so the scooping functionality of it is wasted.
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
My favorite if I want Fritos. They’re the best with the jalapeño cheddar cheese dip. I also will just have them with chili. You can get them at almost any gas station or grocery store which is super handy.
PohaiKapena K.
Waianae, HI
If you like salty things like I do, this is the chip for you! Fritos scoops gives you just the right amount of space for dips. The bag may look smaller than other brands but it goes a long way! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try this!
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Frito pies are the best!!!