BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These variety of Fritos and always been a personal favorite, in part because I can eat a lot of these and the scoops come in bigger chips.  This is what you would expect from Fritos and they do not disappoint.  Would highly recommend this to anyone.
Arminda &.
I love the Fritos scoops. I love them with bean dip and other dips. They’re great for parties or having a chill night in. I really enjoy the chips from frito lay. The scoops are even really good with beef chili!
Avani P.
I love these scoops. They are great for dip or even for a yummy taco salad, great to eat alone too without anything. They are larger fritos and very crunch and slightly more salty than I would like them to be.
Olivia D.
Very salty but very yummy. They are a perfect addition to chili, soup, etc. They can be purchased at most grocery stores and are a decent price. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good corn chip.
Lauren S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought these to go along with my hot bacon corn dip and they ended up pairing great together. They added the perfect crunch and hint of salt to the dip. I will definitely purchase again for my next party.
Emily E.
I love these. A delicious, crunchy, salty favorite!!! I want them. I kind of wish I had a bag of them right now. I like these on their own best and sometimes with the bean dip from the same company. #VoxBox please?
Lauren S.
Greensboro, NC
The scoops goes well with dips, salsa, and even hummus. Much better than the off brands. I love the scoops. They’re thicker and hold dips great. I’ll definitely adding these to my regular grocery list.
hannah M.
Clayton
The scoop chips are so much lighter than the regular Fritos. I love using these to dip in their different kind of chip dips! They’re the perfect amount of salty and also go great with nachos for the family 😍 I’m only giving 4 stars because i feel like there is less product in the bag. Other than that they are amazing and definitely is still worth buying despite the lesser amount of product!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
These are amazing! I love that they have the traditional corn chips flavor, and that they are big enough for scooping. These are really thick and don't break under the weight of heavier cheese dips.
Nancy R.
Maylene, AL
Fritos is a staple at our house. Whether it’s just to eat with a sandwich or with soup or just to grab for a snack, they are great! And the good thing is you can find them no matter where you shop!
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Frito pies are the best!!!