BY FRITOS

Try The Deliciously Dippable Crunch Of Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips, Made With Ground Corn, Corn Oil, And Seasoned With Salt. Just Add Your Favorite Dip, Chili Or Cheese And Get Ready For Good Fun® In Every Bite.

Tiffani T.
Very good if you like corn chips. I would highly recommend. They sell them at any grocery store and I find it hard for me to put them down myself. They get super addicting but are a delicious treat.
Kat M.
Harrodsburg, KY
These are the best corn chips, I love them as an alternative to traditional tortilla chips for dips at party’s! They hold up well and don’t get soggy easily, they are an excellent value!
Stephanie C.
Delicious! Rarely ever get smashed chips! Favorite chips! Good for scooping salsa, chili, beans, cheese. Excellent on hamburger helper! Love the taste of them! I definitely recommend these chips!
Bryanna I.
I love Fritos they would have to be one of my favorite chips out there. They taste so good and have a different texture and look from normal tortilla chips. I would recommend to anyone to buy these chips.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
We love chips. And these are one of our favorites. The kid loves them and making frito pie with them is always the best. After a meal they’re perfect for dessert since who doesn’t love frito pie!
Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
Fritos are a staple at our house for chili night! I had not used this combo before my wife introduced me to it, but now it's a necessity for us. The serving size works perfect for a bowl of chili and adds a perfect flavor.
Tennill D.
Houston
I absolutely love this flavor! A hearty snack too. Fritos® FLAVOR TWISTS® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Chips . A brand I trust. I love that if I'm a little hungry these satisfy. Not really healthy.
Misty Dawn B.
Morgans Point, TX
A staple for frito pie...hence the name frito pie! Absolutely love these things and it’s a favorite family night meal for us and even better for camping trips (frito pie in the bag)! ❤😬❤️️😬
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
I love to eat these with bean dip. My snack I get myself as a treat once in awhile. Very salty and can be hard to eat at times but I love them and how easy it is to scoop my bean dip. I like to eat them while watching a movie.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
This chips are perfect for dips or even just by them-self. They’re an affordable chip with so much flavor! Easy to find at all my local stores and something I love to have on hand!
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
Katy Z.
What is the best kind of dip for these chips?
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have any Fritos recipes?
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Are these heart healthy?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Frito pies are the best!!!