Fritos Scoops Corn Chips uploaded by Camille W.

BY FRITO-LAY #57 in Chips

Fritos Scoops Corn Chips.
Great for dipping.
0 grams trans fat.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

Heather W.
Heather W.
Olean, NY
Foodie Expert
Growing up, Frito-Lays has always been a staple in our family. We never ate another brand of chips because my uncle is a big wig at Frito-Lays. We always had boxes of chips randomly show up at house growing up and even married now with my own family, he hasn't forgotten his niece and her family, so we always have a fresh supply of chips, so my review may be biased, but I have eaten other brands of chips in my life at other parties, other people's homes, etc. and I can say that nothing compares to the fresh tasting, crispy, unique flavors and tastes of their chips. In regards to the Scoops Corn Chips, they are the perfect size for "scooping" a salsa or cheese dip and also have the perfect crispy, fresh taste that one would expect the perfect chip to have. The taste of the saltiness mixes very well with any type of dip. I highly recommend Fritos Scoops Corn Chips.
Shariesse N.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
Perfect for Frito pies! My family loves these so much. They also like to use these for Walking Tacos. Our grocery store always has a sale for these and we use them at least once a week. They never last long in our house. We've used these in our nachos, as little taco shells, my kid likes to crumble them and use them in his salad. They're so versatile!
Desera B.
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
These chips are awesome. So much you can do with them. Either eat them alone or with your favorite chip dip, cheese, or salsa. Very sturdy scopes. Great for those times you need to add a little salt to your system when your joints start to hurt. Perfect to use when making chip & popcorn garland for your Christmas tree with the kiddos!
tres w.
tres w.
Oh my, I love Fritos. Someone told me the smell of Fritos makes you not hungry??? Not true at all. I use these in all kinds of recipes, Taco casserole, taco salad, Fritos pies, garnish chili. Who can say no to cheese dip, salsa or guacamole. Yes I will buy these again and yes I for sure would recommend to others.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the Fritos Scoops because they are thincker making them crunchier and they are super easy to eat dips with. I wasn't sure if I would like them the best because I am not a fan of regular Fritos but I would recommend them especially because you can buy them from any grocery store at a reasonable price.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
The frito scoops are perfect for making homemade nahos. I like to brown my ground beef, melt my cheddar, and than scoop it up with these frito scoopables. They work great for all types of parties ranging from birthday to just hanging out with friends. I will never purchase a basic corn chip again!
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Me encanta la forma en que se hizo este chip, ideal para mojar! Frito tiene las mejores patatas fritas sabor a maíz. Tienen un poco de grasa a ellos, pero creo que les da un sabor mejor. Ellos son mi chip de maíz favorito y yo les encanta poner en ensaladas de tacos en lugar de chips de tortilla.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy Fritos a lot with my lunches. I actually like these better than the original ones because these are way bigger. With the small ones I feel like I'll eat more of them because I keep telling myself, "oh they are small, just a few more." I'm sure these would also be great for dips as well!
Ara S.
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
Delicious with chilli or plan on their own. I also like them with 7 layer taco dip. They aren't too pricey and it's worth it to have the extra scooping power. I get it at any grocery store. Not sure how healthy it is but it is gluten free considering it's made out of corn chips.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these chips. I like to eat them by themselves and eat them with dip. The chips are thicker so they don't break as easy as other brands and that's a huge plus for me. I buy them mostly from Wal-Mart and if I see them at other stores I usually pick it up.
Libby M.
Libby M.
Corning, CA
Foodie Expert
What is the best dip to make for this chips?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
When will you make a Frito pie chip
Rebecca P.