Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips uploaded by Leeann S.Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips uploaded by Andrea W.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos® Brand Scoops! Corn Chips.
Great for dipping. see more...

Katarina V.
Chowchilla, CA
These Feitos scoops are my go too chip for chili cheese nachos. They are big enough to dip and enjoy as appetizers or as a snack. My only complaint would be that they are overly salty and for that reason I would not eat them alone.
Laura D.
I actually love eating these inside of my taco salad. It is the perfect balance of salty. Purchased at stop and shop and there's always a good deal. I also never eat the whole bag so love that they don't go stale right away.
Sarah H.
We always have to have these when I make a big batch of chili. You just can’t have chili without them! Perfect for scooping any sort of dip as well. Easy to find at any grocery store or super center. If you haven’t tried them with chili yet, you are missing out!
Kimberly C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love having Fritos on hand for family recipes, you can use them in just about anything as a replacement for bread. My kids especially love them and will eat just about anything on them!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I absolutely love Fritos. Always have, always will. I prefer these more than other chips because they’re thicker and don’t break apart when trying to dip into dips. I eat these with French onion chip dip, cheese dip, salsa, and I’m sure a lot more than I’m not thinking of. I normally always have a bag in my pantry. I wouldn’t change a thing!
Linda B.
Great for heavy dipping, but also these chips are heavy on tge grease and salt. They can overpower the taste of the dip. They do hold up better than some traditional tortilla chips.
Megan M.
A good chip with good taste. They are pretty adorable and a lot come in the bag. I buy this at a local grocery store in town or at Walmart. I wouldn’t say they are the healthiest choice.
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
So so perfect to go along with some chili on a cold winter day. Plus I could seriously just eat a bag of these plain by themselves. They are good with things and by themselves. Very salty but not in a bad way at all. I really enjoy these chips. Would definitely recommend.
Jenna S.
Bruin
These are by far my favorite corn chips!! I love making walking tacos with these. I normally get these at Walmart but you can buy these basically anywhere. A big plus about these is, there are no preservatives. I would recommend these to others if they enjoy snacking.
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
Fritos and a jar of bean dip. Do you really need anything else for a midnight Netflix binge watching snack? Oh maybe more Fritos and Salsa? Ok that combo works also! My all time favorite savory snack and it’s gluten free