Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips uploaded by Leeann S.Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips uploaded by Andrea W.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos® Brand Scoops! Corn Chips.
Great for dipping. see more...

Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
These are the BEST chips for dipping. Football season at my house means lots of snacking on game day, and lots of chips and dips! I love These bc they do exactly what the name implies, they are perfect for scooping dips. They don't get soggy and they aren't wimpy and hold up in heavy dips well. I love to eat them with cream cheese when I want an easy, tasty snack.
Cindy D.
These are my favorite chips to eat with the the sea food dish Sebiche! It is commonly ate with a Tostada but we put a spin on it and use the Fritos to scoops as spoons to eat the sebiche! I would definitely recommend this to anyone whether you want to try it with sebiche or just to snack on!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love fritos scoops. They are great with dips. I love to serve them with my homemade chili when I have run out of rice or pasta at mealtime or if I am serving it as a snack. They really hold up well and don't break when you dip them. They are priced reasonably, compared to the original.
Kristen A.
Dunedin, FL
I've always loved fritos, so I was happy to see them come out with scoops! They are perfect for events are parties and go great with almost any dips. They are a sturdy chip and don't break off like some other brand scoops do. I will definitely always go to these before others.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I really like how they have adapted the original fruit taste into a larger scoop to help aid when dipping, which I usually do into a cheese dip. They make their own brand, but sometimes I enjoy making my own homemade cheese dip. It is a hit a parties and family gatherings.
Morgan H.
Richmond, Va
This is one of my favorite guilty pleasures. I LOVE to get scoops and some french onion or ranch dip. Not exactly the most healthy snack, but defintely a good comfort snack! My only complaint about Fritos is that they are greasier than some other brands of chips.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Nice twist on the classic. They still taste great with a better shape for dipping. They don't seem to crumble every time you dip it like some chips do. My personal favorite combination is with a cheddar jalapeño dip. One of my go to snacks for a day on the boat.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN
I love these chips because you can eat them with salsa or other dips or just on their own. They're a super affordable snack that I pick up at any grocery store I go to. Every time I shop I know I'll be grabbing a bag of these and they are my go to party snack.
Hannah J.
Hopewell, VA
I don't usually like scoop chips, but these are small enough that I don't end up breaking the scoops all the time. They are great for use in chili as they don't get soggy as fast as the flatter versions, but still have the great, salty taste that we all love.
Lydia B.
My family always uses these for our favorite buffalo chicken dip! It's sturdy enough to hold such a heavy dip and is a scoop so you can fit plenty in it! And adds the perfect amount of salt to a cheesy dip. Not too expensive to get and at any grocery store.