Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips uploaded by Leeann S.Fritos Scoops! Corn Chips uploaded by Andrea W.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos® Brand Scoops! Corn Chips.
Great for dipping. see more...

Katelyn R.
Shawnee
So so perfect to go along with some chili on a cold winter day. Plus I could seriously just eat a bag of these plain by themselves. They are good with things and by themselves. Very salty but not in a bad way at all. I really enjoy these chips. Would definitely recommend.
Jenna S.
Bruin
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite corn chips!! I love making walking tacos with these. I normally get these at Walmart but you can buy these basically anywhere. A big plus about these is, there are no preservatives. I would recommend these to others if they enjoy snacking.
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
I used to not like these but now I love these! They go amazingly well with chili or salsa! They have a great texture and crunch to them. They are unique compared to other types of chips. I really like how they are shaped and formed. Definitely worth a try!
Charla R.
Peculiar
Yummm, these are good. I make a buffalo chicken dip and these are perfect for scooping up the my favorite dip. I bought these from Price Chopper which is my favorite grocery store.
Lizzie U.
Foodie Expert
Great for bean dip and dips in general. Perfect chip and dip ratio and obviously great for scooping. Be careful if you have a corn chip allergy because you will throw up.
member-e7508
I buy this every time I go to the grocery store. I really love them to eat dips with. And I like that they aren't too salty. Just don't try to get the off brand. Worst mistake of my life.
Kristin s.
New Carlisle, IN
Foodie Expert
I love, love Fritos scoops! I really enjoy only dipping once...haha yes, I've been known to dip twice. Best about scoops is their lightly buttery salty taste. I make them a meal by making a Nacho meal...layer of Frito Scoops, refried beans, light onion, light black olives, ground sirloin, dripping cheese and lite sour cream. Delicious!
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
I don't like these at all. Well, I like the concept of them "scoops" but the taste is so nasty. It has absolutely no flavor to it at all! Even when you scoop some sauce or cheese up in the chip, you can still taste the blan chip. On top of the chip tasting bad, they stink too. You can find these at the grocery store or gas stations.
brea 👑.
I'd never had these until my boyfriend got me hooked on them a couple of months ago. They're very good and seem to have the right amount of salt on them (in my opinion at least). They usually have pretty good deals on them at the grocery store so I'll buy a few bags if there's a good enough sale. They're really good with all kinds of dips too!
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
At first I didn't like these chips because of a bad experience when I was younger so I decided to give it a try now and let me tell you they are delicious I love to pick up salsa with them that's what they're meant for for dipping but today I tried them as nachos and I just put some nacho cheese on top and meat and oh my God it was delicious