3 colors available

BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos® Brand Scoops!® Brand Corn Chips.
Party size!
Great for dipping.
Chips enlarged to show texture.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but...6 Answers
  • How many of you have to stick these in your goody bag when you are ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting! I like dipping them in sour cream or some kind of bean dip.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
These are great when you need something thicker than tortilla chips. These hold up really well against thicker dip. They are very salty, but that is pretty typical of the Frito brand. Paired with dips, you wont be tasting the extreme salt. Ive also crumbled these on top of casseroles, salads, and lettuce wraps to make a nice crunch.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
These are my guilty pleasure. I feel like maybe it's kind of weird that I love to eat these by themselves (no dip, no chili, just plain) but I can sit in front of the tv and go to town on a bag of these all by myself.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Jenkins, KY
Foodie Expert
Fritos corn chips is something i'm picky about!! I don't buy cheaper brands because these taste way better than any knock off brand you will find!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Saint Louis, MO
These chips are much sturdier against dips and things. I don't usually eat them plain because of all of the salt, however, when I am out of dip, I spread a little cream cheese on them. Tasty little snack!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I buy these scoops once a month and half the time i don't even buy dip its just that good and its only like 3.00 for a huge bag scoree
Joe S.
Joe S.
Cincinnati
The scoops were the best thing ever made! To be able to have a scoop vessel for your dips is genius! Add that it is a frito chip is the best!
Candace B.
Candace B.
cyclone
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of corn chips. Great flavor and great for dipping. Always buy ours at the local supermarket!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Saint Paul, NE
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for different dishes. They are also awesome to dip. The scoop style is so unique and so functional.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lima, OH
I love these frito scoops. They are very sturdy when using with a dip compare to other chips. They are salty though which is the only part I do not like. They do great in some chili as well.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Henderson, Nevada
Do these hold up well with chili? I have tried these with salsa but thought chili might be to heavy
How many of you have to stick these in your goody bag when you are going on a rode trip?