BY TOSTITOS

Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Salsa and chips.... my guilty pleasure!!! I really like this salsa. Has a great flavor with the right amount of heat. Definitely recommend this one. Great consistency and blend of spices. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This salsa is definitely not a Mexican salsa but it is so delicious! It's is mild and sweet! It is super cheap and it's flavors are amazing! Great to have around the house for s lazy night! I get mine at target for a great price.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is a really good tasting salsa! My family likes this one. It has a great flavor and isn't too spicy. I buy this at target or Walmart and it's very inexpensive; I definitely recommend this salsa!
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
This is the best salsa! I really like thin salsa because I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes so I don't like chinky salsa. So if you're the same this restaurant style is for you.
Kimberly B.
I love this salsa. It has just the right amount of ingredients, which meld together tho make the perfect salsa. It is not watery, which some brands are, and have a great taste, especially with Doritos chips!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Not my favorite salsa but it's decent overall. It has a good balance of the vegetables that are still in chunk form so that you get that nice bite with your chips. It is for a decent price overall. I think that there could be more flavorwise. Not sure that I would buy it again.
Tiffany W.
I love me some salsa!! It didn't have much "veggies" in the jar which I wish it did. I like it with chunky veggies because it makes it so much more juicy! So i guess I just picked up the wrong jar this time around.
Diana M.
Restaurant style salsa is really good. Just the right amount of spice and flavor. It's the perfect addition to any snack, and everyone should definitely try them out. I wholeheartedly recommend these for all.
aliece B.
Boca Raton, FL
This isnt my favorite salsa in the world, but it is ranked as one of my top 5. Im not very big on salsa but this was a nice blend of ingredients without it being overly chunky
katie W.
Salem, OR
Really good for a jarred pre-made salsa. I usually make it fresh but if I can't this is the kind I buy. Doesn't have that weird after taste a lot of them do.