BY UNKNOWN

Fritos Plain Corn Chips 9.25 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Chelsea D.
kansas city
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They do have a bit of a kick but it’s not overpowering. They have a great flavor and the spice is perfect. I’m not a huge Fritos fan, I like them on occasion but i tend to go to the chili cheese or honey bbq, but these are great. I like to dip them with the Fritos hot bean dip or just eat them outta the bag for a snack. Yum, definitely worth a try. Fritos Spicy Jalapeno Flavored Corn Chips
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
Uhm all I can truly say is...YASSSSS! I'm generally not a fan of jalapeno flavored anything but these are a game changer. I put one in my mouth and I was immediately in love. Try try try!
Shirell B.
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of corn chips and these Spicy Jalapenos flavored corn chips does not disappoint. The bag that I had was really fresh so the crunch was great. The flavor was spicy but had a little tang, perfect balance. If my nose start running then I know its to spicy for me, normally. These corn chip are so delicious I will definitely by them again.