BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?7 Answers
  • Who else has ever made a dip with peanut butter and syrup...2 Answers
  • Top 3 quickest easiest  recipes with corn chips....kid fr...3 Answers
Jessie L.
Perry, Utah
Fritos Original Corn Chips are a simple and easy snack when it comes to snacking. You can enjoy them by yourself or with a group. They have just the right amount of salt and crunch that You are looking for within a corn chip. They are good for dipping into dips as well, even though they might break sometimes. I fully suggest trying them out.
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Very good. But can be very salty at times. But very good if you have a stomachache. I wish they would put more in the bags because e sometimes there an be just air and a little chip. But if you are looking for a good chip get these.
Jennifer W.
This is definitely one of my favorites especially by this brand. This classic flavor and chips Isle I really enjoyed every since I was a child. Great Taste and consistency and would highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
When I want to eat something salty and crunchy I love original Fritos! They are so satisfyingly crunchy! Did you know they are gluten free?! And they are only made from 3 ingredients?! That’s a lot better then most of the salty snack options out there! I’m not saying they are “healthy” but at least they aren’t full of chemicals and other junk you can’t pronounce!
Julia G.
Charlotte
I always love a salty snack and these are addicting!! Love them as an on the go snack. They’re salty and crunchy and taste great, we always have them in my house in the mini bags which provide a pretty good portion.
Kayla M.
Add to chili or seasoned taco beef for an added bonus. Throw a scoop of beef, lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes right into a bag, toss, and you’ve got nachos for on the go!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I really liked them they are the perfect snack pro very tasty
Con very salty and that can’t be healthy
I love the salt that’s in it but he after taste is just nasty.
Nicole H.
They’re good but they can get very overwhelming. After eating a couple I am done with the flavor. They’re a bit greasy and like very filling. They’re not my favorite chips and wouldn’t pick them if I had other choices
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
When I was younger these were the only chips left in the variety bag lol. Am I the only one? I couldn’t stand them then and don’t like them now. Way too salty for me.
Barbara M.
Alexandria
Original corn chips are the best.  I love the taste.  I love the individual packages.  This keeps the chips fresh until you open the package.  Great for a snack, lunch, evening snack.  You can tell it is corn chips as soon as you open the bag.  Love this snack.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Shay A.
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones

Target