BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?7 Answers
  • Who else has ever made a dip with peanut butter and syrup...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before. They are like some Doritos ...1 Answers
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Fritos Original Corn Chips are a simple and easy snack when it comes to snacking. You can enjoy them by yourself or with a group. They have just the right amount of salt and crunch that You are looking for within a corn chip. They are good for dipping into dips as well, even though they might break sometimes. I fully suggest trying them out.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
These are really good to eat in your chili! Or to fix in a taco salad! They are crunchy and salty which is always a good thing. I would recommend them to others! I love to eat them in my chili! It sounds so good right now too! They are a bit too salty for me to eat by their self.
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
They are such a unique flavor and great for dipping. I love making walking tacos with these and I don’t think it’s like any other chip that is out in the market. Price could be a little better but again can’t complain for the quality
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Very good. But can be very salty at times. But very good if you have a stomachache. I wish they would put more in the bags because e sometimes there an be just air and a little chip. But if you are looking for a good chip get these.
Jennifer W.
This is definitely one of my favorites especially by this brand. This classic flavor and chips Isle I really enjoyed every since I was a child. Great Taste and consistency and would highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
Sara L.
The orginal of these are by far my favorite. I love the crunch and salt in every bite. I've been a fan of the bbq flavors as well. I just heard they have spicy ones now which could be interesting as Well!
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
When I want to eat something salty and crunchy I love original Fritos! They are so satisfyingly crunchy! Did you know they are gluten free?! And they are only made from 3 ingredients?! That’s a lot better then most of the salty snack options out there! I’m not saying they are “healthy” but at least they aren’t full of chemicals and other junk you can’t pronounce!
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
They are OK to eat pretty salty for my liking I like the scoops for taco dip but its not something I can just sit and eat. Not my go to snack. Perfect if you are craving something salty
alyssa m.
Philadelphia , PA
They make me thirsty cause they kinda salty and taste like corn chips but it’s a good snack for a binge watching shows or watching movies or if you wanna try snacks for a YouTube video or something but it’s not my go to snack it’s something that I would eat if someone gave it to me or it was the only chips left at the store personally not my favorite
Julia G.
Charlotte
I always love a salty snack and these are addicting!! Love them as an on the go snack. They’re salty and crunchy and taste great, we always have them in my house in the mini bags which provide a pretty good portion.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Shay A.
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones