BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Who else has ever made a dip with peanut butter and syrup...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before. They are like some Doritos ...1 Answers
  • I have noticed every time i eat this chips, there's not a...2 Answers
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
When I want to eat something salty and crunchy I love original Fritos! They are so satisfyingly crunchy! Did you know they are gluten free?! And they are only made from 3 ingredients?! That’s a lot better then most of the salty snack options out there! I’m not saying they are “healthy” but at least they aren’t full of chemicals and other junk you can’t pronounce!
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
These are really good to eat in your chili! Or to fix in a taco salad! They are crunchy and salty which is always a good thing. I would recommend them to others! I love to eat them in my chili! It sounds so good right now too! They are a bit too salty for me to eat by their self.
Wil M.
There is literally no other competition when it comes to corn chips Fritos to me is king and it's the original great flavor not too salty and when they come in a little back they don't last very long but overall delicious Q
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
Delicious, with the perfect level of crunch and salt. It's also a wonderful shape for scooping up a small amount of dip. I love snacking on these things either with or without a dip to go with them. Most of my family enjoy them as well!
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
They are such a unique flavor and great for dipping. I love making walking tacos with these and I don’t think it’s like any other chip that is out in the market. Price could be a little better but again can’t complain for the quality
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Very good. But can be very salty at times. But very good if you have a stomachache. I wish they would put more in the bags because e sometimes there an be just air and a little chip. But if you are looking for a good chip get these.
Jennifer W.
This is definitely one of my favorites especially by this brand. This classic flavor and chips Isle I really enjoyed every since I was a child. Great Taste and consistency and would highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
Bleu cheese, ranch or cheddar, I like how these Fritos original chips seem to go well with any dip. They’re not as salty as other similar products in the market, only thing with this is Once I start munching on them, it’s hard to stop.
angie R.
Aurora, IL
Okay maybe I'm crazy and maybe my family is a little weird, but don't knock it until you've tried it.. [product:frito-lay-inc.-grandmas-56627-corn-chips-4-oz-bag-28/carton] with cream cheese! You're welcome.
Sara L.
The orginal of these are by far my favorite. I love the crunch and salt in every bite. I've been a fan of the bbq flavors as well. I just heard they have spicy ones now which could be interesting as Well!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Clarisse T.
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Shay A.
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones