BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Who else has ever made a dip with peanut butter and syrup...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before. They are like some Doritos ...1 Answers
  • I have noticed every time i eat this chips, there's not a...2 Answers
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
When I want to eat something salty and crunchy I love original Fritos! They are so satisfyingly crunchy! Did you know they are gluten free?! And they are only made from 3 ingredients?! That’s a lot better then most of the salty snack options out there! I’m not saying they are “healthy” but at least they aren’t full of chemicals and other junk you can’t pronounce!
katie s.
LOVE Fritos® Original Corn Chips ! they have always been a favorite of mine when i was growing up. not healthy, but you’ll still love every bite! they are great alone or with any dip, no complaints other than you pretty much only get half a bag because the rest is just full of air.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
These are really good to eat in your chili! Or to fix in a taco salad! They are crunchy and salty which is always a good thing. I would recommend them to others! I love to eat them in my chili! It sounds so good right now too! They are a bit too salty for me to eat by their self.
Wil M.
There is literally no other competition when it comes to corn chips Fritos to me is king and it's the original great flavor not too salty and when they come in a little back they don't last very long but overall delicious Q
Cheyenne J.
Hamilton
I love Frito chips I am so glad that they were invented. They are the best thing to have at a party. They are the best thing to have with Super Bowl game when you're having chili hot dogs. They come in all different kinds of flavors. I would definitely recommend these.
Elayna S.
Austin , TX
 You can’t go wrong with this classic chip. Not only are they also for snacking alone, but you can use these with salsa bean dip‘s and with your favorite French fries and chili. Yes a French fried chili Frito pie. Trust me it is to die for.
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
Frito’s have a bad reputation for being one of those unwanted chips. But let me tell you, using these in your taco salad (haystacks) is a game changer! They stay nice and crunchy, they add a salty bite, and they are readily available! Very delicious!
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
Delicious, with the perfect level of crunch and salt. It's also a wonderful shape for scooping up a small amount of dip. I love snacking on these things either with or without a dip to go with them. Most of my family enjoy them as well!
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
They are such a unique flavor and great for dipping. I love making walking tacos with these and I don’t think it’s like any other chip that is out in the market. Price could be a little better but again can’t complain for the quality
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Very good. But can be very salty at times. But very good if you have a stomachache. I wish they would put more in the bags because e sometimes there an be just air and a little chip. But if you are looking for a good chip get these.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Clarisse T.
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Shay A.
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones