BY FRITOS #30 in Chips

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Who else has ever made a dip with peanut butter and syrup and use...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before. They are like some Doritos more hea...1 Answers
  • I have noticed every time i eat this chips, there's not a lot of ...2 Answers
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
When I want to eat something salty and crunchy I love original Fritos! They are so satisfyingly crunchy! Did you know they are gluten free?! And they are only made from 3 ingredients?! That’s a lot better then most of the salty snack options out there! I’m not saying they are “healthy” but at least they aren’t full of chemicals and other junk you can’t pronounce!
alyssa m.
They make me thirsty cause they kinda salty and taste like corn chips but it’s a good snack for a binge watching shows or watching movies or if you wanna try snacks for a YouTube video or something but it’s not my go to snack it’s something that I would eat if someone gave it to me or it was the only chips left at the store personally not my favorite
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
You know why these are good for, other than devouring in one sitting? Walking-freaking-tacos. They are almost always full pieces, never over seasoned, never stale, always delicious. Adds an extra crunch to your transportation tacos that a shell just won’t do. Sure, they leave your fingers a little messy, but if you don’t get chip dust all over your hands, are you really even eating chips?
tee a.
Austin, TX
These are 👌 perfect. They have the right amount of flavoring and saltiness with that satisfying crunch. I love making frito chili pies with these my family and I have been eating this for years. We will continue to buy these Fritos. There are off brands but It will never compare to this product trust me I’ve tried store brands and not even close.
katie s.
LOVE Fritos® Original Corn Chips ! they have always been a favorite of mine when i was growing up. not healthy, but you’ll still love every bite! they are great alone or with any dip, no complaints other than you pretty much only get half a bag because the rest is just full of air.
Barbara M.
Original corn chips are the best.  I love the taste.  I love the individual packages.  This keeps the chips fresh until you open the package.  Great for a snack, lunch, evening snack.  You can tell it is corn chips as soon as you open the bag.  Love this snack.
Chelsea S.
These are really good to eat in your chili! Or to fix in a taco salad! They are crunchy and salty which is always a good thing. I would recommend them to others! I love to eat them in my chili! It sounds so good right now too! They are a bit too salty for me to eat by their self.
Wil M.
There is literally no other competition when it comes to corn chips Fritos to me is king and it's the original great flavor not too salty and when they come in a little back they don't last very long but overall delicious Q
Cheyenne J.
I love Frito chips I am so glad that they were invented. They are the best thing to have at a party. They are the best thing to have with Super Bowl game when you're having chili hot dogs. They come in all different kinds of flavors. I would definitely recommend these.
Jasmine I.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I ate about 3 of these the other day. They are super good. Little salty but they have a nice crunch. You can buy these chips almost anywhere you go. I get these pretty frequently. When your on the road or packing a lunch with a sandwich these chips are a good match
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Clarisse T.
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Shay A.
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones