BY FRITO-LAY

• Do these chips make your mouth hurt after eating them? I have a s...2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Fritos! I especially love them over chili! They good good with just about anything. Thee have been around for years and I have been enjoying crunching on them for about two decades now! They are just the right amount of crunch and saltiness! I also love  Fritos Corn Chips Chili Cheese
Courtney B.
I love Fritos and have since I’ve been a kid! Just the right about of salty and there’s something about the shape that I love. I’m not sure what it is, but it’s a plus. One downside (it could be because of where I live), I never see any new flavors. It’s always original or BBQ.
Helen J.
Portland
Foodie Expert
These are great to pack on the go they are curved shape and have a deep corn flavour to it. They are great to eat with salsa and are often found in grocery stores. These chips can come in the large box piles or the individual sold pile. This chips aren't my favorite though.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
You just can’t go wrong with corn chips and Frito Lay is the brand to buy! These are so good in homemade soup, to use with dips or just to snack on Alone. They’re always fresh, crunchy and such a great salty snack.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
Foodie Expert
I eat these when I want taco in a bag. They are nice and salty. I'm pretty sure they are more healthy than some other chips too. I buy mine at IGA but can be found anywhere. They are very affordable and come in individual packages if money is an issue.
Ella S.
Miami
these are one of my favorite snacks to get when i go to seven eleven. they go great with a coke slurpee. i love the taste of the them they are so delicious and a great size to pop in your mouth! they have been a favorite of mine for a long long long time now!
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
Foodie Expert
The one thing I love about the Fritos original corn chip is that its crispy and not too salty. I like putting the original Fritos on top or bottom of my chili because it give is that extra crunch and just tastes really good together.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
these are ok, they taste good but nothing out of this world. you can find it at most places and they're not expensive. however i would recommend them much just because the flavour isn't really that great
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
Corn Chips are corn chips, they all taste the same. There is no difference between store brand and name brand. These are pricey being at $3.00 a bag, and the store brand is $1.25. For the same thing I’ll always buy store brand
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Foodie Expert
Ever since I was a kid I have been eating these with my mom with bean dip then I started eating them with the cheese dip I believe it's jalapeno cheese dip but Fritos are amazing I have put them in different snacks mixed up in what I'm craving something salty they're the number one thing that I run to and I love the dips with them I love they made the scoop also so I can get lots of dip on that I think one who were things that my son loves it so much too he'll put the dip back in the fridge when there's barely any left or help with the bag of Fritos away and there's only a few so I do recommend days they're affordable and crispy and if you have a salty craving this will satisfy your
Clarisse T.
Foodie Expert
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Shay A.
Foodie Expert
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones