BY FRITO-LAY

• Who else has ever made a dip with peanut butter and syrup and use...2 Answers
  • I have noticed every time i eat this chips, there's not a lot of ...2 Answers
  • Do these chips make your mouth hurt after eating them? I have a s...2 Answers
Lindsay T.
Not my favorite chip to grab just to snack on, but perfect for mixing into homey dishes for a salty crunch! You can crunch these chips over a casserole, coat chicken tenders with them, or my personal favorite Baseball game snack- Frito Pie! I've also recently started adding them to burritos and other Tex-Mex dishes, as inspired by Taco Bell, my college budget food savior. If I were to eat a bag of these alone, I'd probably reach for the honey BBQ twists, or the chili cheese flavor.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I do not understand how people rave about these chips! I find them unbearably salty. I can't get past three bites of the chips, it feels like I'm gargling salt. I would give this one star but luckily I know a little yummy recipe that I can make with these Frito corn chips that even out the salty taste. Some people call it "Hobo chili," where you add chili to a mini bag of Frito chips!and top it off with grated cheese. Delicious. But these chips alone? Not for me.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
When it comes to chili season, you can never go wrong with a bag of Fritos Original as a topping. One can never be to conscious about their health, so that's why I recommend the Fritos name brand as opposed the store brand. The store brand's product is always extra greasy, and if your chili is cooked right, you won't need any corn chip grease diluting your slaved-over chili. Stick with Fritos Brand - the no chili diluting corn chip.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
My husband loves Fritos....right out of the bag, but especially in chili as Frito Pie. I love to crumble them up in casseroles o make them a bit crunch. Great product!!!I luv Fritos been eating since a small child & my children/ grandchildren enjoy Fritos corn chips.I have a few recipes that calls for Fritos. My grandchildrens' favorite is the good old Fritos pie. We have this at least twice a month.
Alyssa C.
Burbank, CA
When it comes to chips, I'm not into spicy but I do like lasting taste. This can be salty but it's not salty to the point that I need water. It leaves a decent amount of taste eaten alone or with other food. Not only that, it's extremely crunchy. It can be added inside sandwiches/burgers. The best part it reminds me of childhood. It's an original chips that has been around and for good reasons!
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
Fritos original corn chips are a tried and true staple for me. Whenever I'm hungry and on the go, these are the first chip I'll go for when I'm perusing a vending machine. The reason I'm giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because they seem a bit too salty lately. I don't know if their recipe has changed, or if it is just me, but they aren't as appetizing as they once were.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
These are a classic. Sometimes you just can't beat the original flavor. Crispy, crunchy, and salty. In my mind, you can get these corn chips in other flavors, such as BBQ or Chili Cheese, but the original can go with anything. You can dip them in any kind of dip or even put them on a burger for some crunch. They are a blank canvas yet they are great on their own too.
Jay A.
I love various candies given out on Halloween but among my favorite are the small chip bags. People give out the beat choices. I like often any of the original flavor like the Frito's because I can add ingredients like salsa and lime and make them spicy or not. I love that they can be kept for a long time. Also easy to inspect before giving them to the children.
Emmily M.
Groveport, OH
I am a 'salty person' vs. a 'sweet person' and there is nothing better than a nice, new bag of Fritos! I travel a lot for work and pack my carryon with 1 water and 1 bag of Fritos (after going through security, of course!). They are not too heavy on my stomach and satisfy my need for something salty. They are always consistent in taste and always hit the spot.
Stacy K.
My original go to chip. They are crispy and salty but just the right amount of salt. These also go really well with dip. They are very affordable and you can find them almost anywhere. They are very high in calories but a good snack nonetheless. This is also a product the is Partially Produced with genetic engineering which I'm hoping changes in the future.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What can you use them for?
Clarisse T.
Foodie Expert
Any yummy recipes i could do using these chips?
Emilee M.
What recipes do you use Frito chips in rather than just eating them as chips?
Shay A.
Foodie Expert
I've tried Frito pie with these chils, what are some other great recipes to try with them?
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Has anyone tried the ranch flavored ones