Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip

by Fritos

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

Does anyone know if you can buy this cheese in a bigger container?
Start your review of Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip!
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip uploaded by Natasha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cheese it’s good for nachos and great for pretzels and good on broccoli. Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip uploaded by Tabitha G.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite cheese dip from a store!!! So cheesey. I am a repeat customer. I'll continue to be a repeat buyer.. I'd maybe like to have a little bit bigger container... Besides that price is reasonable and you enjoy just the same.. Overall I couldn't be happier...😍😍😍
Brandy N.
Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fritos Cheddar Cheese Dip is great on nachos. You just heat it up and pour it on your nacho chips and add whatever else you like on your nachos. It is yummy and it is a time saver. You just put it in a microwave safe bowl and heat it for thirty seconds. Good stuff. Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip
Maria R.
Cave Creek, AZ
I like the flavor,los fritos,papitas o cualquier Botanica con que lo acompanes sabe delicioso,I like to eat in the friends party.I enjoy the taste is really good,try it👍
Sarah L.
Saint Marys, OH
Yum! I love this cheese dip! I know there are heating instructions but who wants to wait? I pop the lid off and get to dipping! My favorite chips to dip are cheese and spicy nacho Doritos. So delicious!
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
Probably my go to for an afternoon get together when I was younger. I've upgraded my cooking and hosting skills but this still is a great late night snack or really just a good snack when you are in the mood for a salty snack. Overall it is a great product and good product for the price.
terri C.
Geneva, OH
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is the best cheese on the market. I personally love the fritos scoops and the spicy nacho cheese doritos with it. It's not a really bad price it's great cheese. It tastes great. It's even really good to put over French fries with bacon. Definitely will keep buying.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
Very good cheese dip and I eat it all the time. I love the flavor so much, I really don't care if it healthy for me.
Angie M.
Holyoke, MA
Very delicious the cheese is a little spicy but not overwhelming definitely recommend it because u can dip it its affordable
Ines S.
Whitehall, PA
Fritos® Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip uploaded by Ines S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este queso para mis platos y mis papitas🥰 puedes hacer muchas cosas deliciosas con el 🥰