Fritos® Lightly Salted Corn Chips uploaded by kuku k.Fritos® Lightly Salted Corn Chips uploaded by Diana B.

BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Will they come up with no salt one ? 4 Answers
  • Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option a...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?1 Answers
Kelly D.
Byron Center , MI
Fritos Scoops are great for all kinds of dips but also for adding to a chili dinner. I've also served these with taco salad and everyone raves they love the taste. I'd also recommend having a queso dip available. Your guests will really enjoy!!
Baylee M.
Sparta, IL
Great snack for on the go. I take them with me to school a lot. I love salt. And you can't beat that crunch.
Taylora K.
Whenever I need something salty this is awesome. If you're at a party and you want something to put out - use this! Good for dipping. Also, if you eat something sweet at the same time as the Fritos it really makes the flavor pop.
Alice V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
We love making Fritos pies in my family, and now with the lightly salt flavor it makes me relieved to make those pies more often! Less salt but not with out the nice taste of Fritos!
Eva S.
Coachella, CA
I liked this fritos they are perfect for your dips they are not too salty you just want to keep eating more
Dara B.
Syracuse, NY
The crunch, the taste and the texture of regular Fritos without all of the salt! Perfect for a slightly salty snack.
Sara F.
I love fritos with chili or salami. A great snack! I like the crunch. Yummmy. They are super good.
Seomara S.
The best side dish to your favorite sandwich or soup. Fritos are crunchy with the right amount of salt. I like that they taste like corn that just came off the grill, of all the other chips I prefer Fritos Lightly Salted Corn Chips because they are low in sodium making them a healthy choice too. I recommend Fritos and bring them to share with others to all the event I attend.
Nicole L.
Perfect amount of salt flavor. Trying to eat a bit healthier and it is nice to have the option to buy something that taste good but has less salt.
makalapua g.
Hilo, HI
Goes great by itself or with a bowl of chili. The kids love making nachos with these. Just use in place of tortilla chips and add your toppings.
Cecilia S.
Will they come up with no salt one ?
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of my area grocery stores OR convenience stores/drug stores!
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?