Fritos® Lightly Salted Corn Chips uploaded by kuku k.Fritos® Lightly Salted Corn Chips uploaded by Diana B.

BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Will they come up with no salt one ? 4 Answers
  • Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option a...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?1 Answers
Michelle B.
Santa Monica, CA
Fritos Lightly Salted Corn Chips are a simple staple when you're looking for an inoffensive snack. There's nothing special about them, I rather eat regular corn chips but these will do the trick at gas stations. Would recommend other corn ships if available.
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
So I just discovered these chips not to long ago and let me tell you that, these chipppsssss are the Bomb DOT COM, I can have these chips as a snack by themselves or with a sandwich, the flavor of them are super great, like it says lightly salted, which I like.
LaShelle G.
Washington, DC
These corn ships are my weakness. They are really good, but highly salty. So they aren't very healthy. This a great once in a while snack, or cheat snack. I sometimes eat them with dip or salsa. I purchase these a lot just as a treat to myself. I recommend them when your are in need of a salty treat.
Bridget R.
College Park, MD
I love this snack because I get a really satisfying salty treat. The pros are it tastes really good and always taste crunchy. The fritos are better than a lot of other chips because they are never soggy or overly salty. I've bought these a million times and would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Abby B.
Hampstead, Md
Fritos are cool. I would buy them again just because I have eaten them for years and have never gotten bored of the taste. Though, I do not know how healthy they are because they do contain a lot of salt even when they are lightly salted. I would recommend.
skylar r.
These are awesome! I have always loved corn chips but hated how dry my mouth was after eating them. This variety greatly helps out with this issue and they still taste fantastic! Way to go Frito Lay! Now if we could only solve the air issue in your bags....
Tara T.
Newport, NC
I love Frito Lay's Corn Chips with homemade salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole, etc. These chips were made for dipping! I like the low salt alternative because it allows my dips to shine without adding the additional sodium. If I had one complaint it would be that I can't keep my husband out of the bag!
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News , VA
I'm not a big fan of the other flavors, as back home, we have a BBQ flavor Fritos that is just AMAZING!! And they don't sell that flavor here in the states. So, when I had the lightly salted one, I was pleasantly surprised. Will definitely buy again.
Tobin M.
Kansas City, MO
I tried these guys to try and limit my sale intake as I have a wee-bit of hypertension.  Unfortunately for the little salt it takes out make them just taste bland.  I just pick up the original and reduced my salt somewhere else. I got mine at Target.
kim K.
Bremen
LET ME START BY SAYING.....I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE ME SOME FRITOS !!! I USUALLY BUY MINE AT WALMART THEY HAVE A GOOD PRICE ON THEM...I PUT FRITOS ON ALMOST EVERYTHING I EAT, THAT CRUNCHY, CORN FLAVOR......YUMMM.... I ALWAYS TELL THEM "GWET THE FRITOS".
Cecilia S.
Will they come up with no salt one ?
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of my area grocery stores OR convenience stores/drug stores!
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?