Fritos® Lightly Salted Corn Chips uploaded by kuku k.Fritos® Lightly Salted Corn Chips uploaded by Diana B.

BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Will they come up with no salt one ? 4 Answers
  • Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option a...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?1 Answers
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
I personally don't like this product, the taste is not bad but I think it's very strong, and with a lot of species, it's just so artificial, be careful with your kids, it's probably really bad for the health
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
These chips are great for dips, salsas, and chilis! They are super crunchy and have a good balance of salty and grainy. I wouldn't call these chips healthy by any means, but they can be a vehicle for veggies! They aren't my favorite chips by themselves, but I sometimes eat these plain all the same.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
Seriously what pairs better with chili than some Fritos? NOTHING! In our household we can't eat chili without a nice layer of Fritos on top of it! And just because we like to watch what we are eating, we get the lightly salted ones! Can't taste a difference from the regular ones!
Zainab S.
McLean
These are my go to snacks whenever im at school or work. I'm not very sure if they are very healthy, but since they are corn chips, they fulfill my appetite for a long time. I have trouble finding larger bags of theses chips, but if i could, i would definitely buy more.
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
These chips are my favorite because they can be used in so many things! They are very affordable and usually a less expensive chip. They seem to stay fresher than similar products. You can buy them at almost any grocery store. I would recommend these chips to anyone.
Stefano F.
This is on my favorite snacks ever! I eat them every time I can and my personal trainer told me they're very healthy! So I don't have to feel after eating three bags of these chips! One of the first things I put in the cart when I buy groceries! Absolutely recommended.
Daniella A.
These are seriously so good! I'm not much of a salt fan so when I saw these I immediately grabbed them (the originals can be a tad too salty sometimes) it's also a great idea if you're going to be scooping up a dip or a salsa that's salty already! They're crunchy and yummy! Awesome snack with lower sodium levels
Quenshelle F.
I absolutely LOVE these chips, we always keep a bag of these around our house. Me and my family love making frito pies with them. I buy these because I find the traditional fritos are a little too salty for my taste, so these have the perfect amount of salt in them.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
The lightly salted fritos are the best! We love them for chili, walking tacos, even tortilla soup! We always put a bowl out on game day and they never make it to halftime. Everyone can enjoy fritos without their overwhelming salty flavor that the original has.
Michelle B.
Santa Monica, CA
Fritos Lightly Salted Corn Chips are a simple staple when you're looking for an inoffensive snack. There's nothing special about them, I rather eat regular corn chips but these will do the trick at gas stations. Would recommend other corn ships if available.
Cecilia S.
Will they come up with no salt one ?
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of my area grocery stores OR convenience stores/drug stores!
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?