BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos Brand Lightly Salted Corn Chips.
0 grams trans fat.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
50% less sodium than Fritos Brand corn chips. see more...

• Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
Foodie Expert
These chips are awesome if you are looking for a salty crunchy snack! Love the light flavor and how essentially cheap they are. These you can find anywhere, and think most people should give them a try! Also great piece for a walking taco
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I have no idea why - but I really do not like any Frito chip that I try. The smell honestly makes me cough it's so strong snd odd. The taste is so overpowered by the smell for me that it's never good either. Even this flavor is bad for me as well. I'm not sure why I don't like them so much. But I will never buy them.
Noelyn P.
Chips are my guilty pleasure, but I know how unhealthy they can be. I usually gravitate towards the lightly salted chips because they're slightly better for you. Even though they have less salt, they're still satisfying. I would definitely recommend these chips if you're looking for a slightly healthier option.
Kelly R.
So I have always had a weak spot for fritos. As I aged I cannot take in as much salt in my diet. Well hello lightly saltes fritos. They have the same great corn taste with a hint of salt. I must say I like the fact that my lips aren't dry and cracking when I finish snacking on these. S
Definitely try these.
Ashton B.
Typically the original Fritos are too salty, in my opinion. Having lightly salted Fritos as another option has helped so much. I love the taste of Fritos so much I couldn't part just because of some seasoning, but now I can finally enjoy them with less salt!
Sue W.
Foodie Expert
Fritos corn chips have never really been a favorite of mine mostly because they lack a richness in flavor and usually taste quite dry. This is a product that I eat when other potato chip offerings are no longer available, such as at a party or an event.
Jennifer H.
I think initially i expected these chips to be significantly less saltier than they really are. They are still salty, but i think i could definitely eat more of these than the regularly salted Fritos. Overall, pretty good taste and i would buy it again since it is still the same price as the others.
Cheri R.
Las Vegas
I love this corn chips because they melt in my mouth & lightly salted is better because too much salt causes high blood pressure. Also they are crunchy plus they can be mixed with gummy snacks like sweet & salty
thomas w.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT  AND BUY IT REGULARLY. ITS A GREAT SNACK, I EAT THEM WATCHING T.V. IT GOES WELL WITH ANY DIP. IT RETAINS ITS CRISPNESS WHEN STORED. I EVEN USE IT IN COOKING DISHES LIKE CHILI CHEESEDOGS. I BUY THIS PRODUCT EVERY TIME I GO TO THE CHIPS SECTION AT THE STORE. FOUR STARS.
Chandale M.
Trenton
These are my absolute favorite go-to snack in the morning, afternoon or the evening.  Just the right amount of salt compliments this snack perfectly.  I have to hide them from my family.  I think Fritos Corn Chips goes above and beyond my snack expectations.
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of my area grocery stores OR convenience stores/drug stores!
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?