BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos Brand Lightly Salted Corn Chips.
0 grams trans fat.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
50% less sodium than Fritos Brand corn chips. see more...

• Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Trisha D.
I bought these awhile back when I was working and they were good, but I like the full salt version of them still and since I am not cutting salt out yet in my life I would do for those ones over these lightly salted ones any day. However, they did ratify my corn chip craving at the time and I did end up eating them all eventually.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Fritos are one of those snacks that I kind of forget about when I'm making my grocery list but then every time I have them again I remember how much I love them! They're the perfect blend of crunchy & salty with a nice light corn flavor. I like that they aren't greasy like potato chips so you don't make a mess while eating them.
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
hands down the best chips out there! the chip shape makes it easy to scoop up dip and salsas. unlike other chips, most the chips are still in tact. they are not huge so they fit in to your mouth with no messiness. they are the same price of most chips and avalible most places that sale chips.
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
The best chip for chili cheese nachos or Texas Chili. I grew up with this chip brand and ill die eating this chip brand. The lightly salted is even better than the original if you like the corn flavor in the chip. I love these chips when I have a salt craving and don't want to blow up.
Ginger C.
Tulsa, OK
I have always like Fritos chips. I thought they were a little salty. When they came out with the lightly salted, I think these are so much better. They taste great and I buy them quite often. They keep the great taste with the lightly salted but less salt is better for the heart.
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite brands of chips. They're salty and yummy. I love the crunch when biting into one and the taste is out of this world. It's something I've been eating since I was little and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I even passed on my love for them to my son.
Christine H.
Wattsburg, PA
Frito Lay Corn Chips are the best party chips because they are great for scooping. They do not have as much fat as other chips, but they taste great! Other products do not have the taste or consistency as Frito Lays. I would recommend you grab a bag for your next party.
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL
These chips are amazing with homemade chili! My only issue is you have to make sure that you have a drink, because your mouth will dry up fast. But then again that is why it is even better served with some homemade Chili! or white queso sauce. You can never go wrong. .
Emily A.
Moses Lake, WA
These are great snacking chips. I love that these are lower sodium/salt than the originals. I find the original Fritos to be too salty, these are perfect. There's nothing fancy about them but they are a great chip standby. Who won't purchase them when looking at chips?
Catherine L.
Winchester, VA
Not super unhealthy and ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Fritos are the perfect midday snack and are more filling than similar products. Love to take a small bag with me on the go--will absolutely repurchase! I'd recommend Fritos to anyone interested in the world of snacks.
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of my area grocery stores OR convenience stores/drug stores!
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?