BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos Brand Lightly Salted Corn Chips.
0 grams trans fat.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
50% less sodium than Fritos Brand corn chips. see more...

• Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of...2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I have no idea why - but I really do not like any Frito chip that I try. The smell honestly makes me cough it's so strong snd odd. The taste is so overpowered by the smell for me that it's never good either. Even this flavor is bad for me as well. I'm not sure why I don't like them so much. But I will never buy them.
Noelyn P.
Chips are my guilty pleasure, but I know how unhealthy they can be. I usually gravitate towards the lightly salted chips because they're slightly better for you. Even though they have less salt, they're still satisfying. I would definitely recommend these chips if you're looking for a slightly healthier option.
Sue W.
Foodie Expert
Fritos corn chips have never really been a favorite of mine mostly because they lack a richness in flavor and usually taste quite dry. This is a product that I eat when other potato chip offerings are no longer available, such as at a party or an event.
Jennifer H.
I think initially i expected these chips to be significantly less saltier than they really are. They are still salty, but i think i could definitely eat more of these than the regularly salted Fritos. Overall, pretty good taste and i would buy it again since it is still the same price as the others.
Cheri R.
Las Vegas
I love this corn chips because they melt in my mouth & lightly salted is better because too much salt causes high blood pressure. Also they are crunchy plus they can be mixed with gummy snacks like sweet & salty
thomas w.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT  AND BUY IT REGULARLY. ITS A GREAT SNACK, I EAT THEM WATCHING T.V. IT GOES WELL WITH ANY DIP. IT RETAINS ITS CRISPNESS WHEN STORED. I EVEN USE IT IN COOKING DISHES LIKE CHILI CHEESEDOGS. I BUY THIS PRODUCT EVERY TIME I GO TO THE CHIPS SECTION AT THE STORE. FOUR STARS.
Chandale M.
Trenton
These are my absolute favorite go-to snack in the morning, afternoon or the evening.  Just the right amount of salt compliments this snack perfectly.  I have to hide them from my family.  I think Fritos Corn Chips goes above and beyond my snack expectations.
Kathleen H.
Loveland
When I a in need of a quick snack Frito's Lightly Salted Chips are my go to snack.  I like that they are lightly salted as I watch my sodium intake.  Corn chips are delicious as a stand alone snack or with salsa, humus, vegetable cream cheese or what ever you choose.
Zainab S.
McLean
These are my go to snacks whenever im at school or work. I'm not very sure if they are very healthy, but since they are corn chips, they fulfill my appetite for a long time. I have trouble finding larger bags of theses chips, but if i could, i would definitely buy more.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
The lightly salted fritos are the best! We love them for chili, walking tacos, even tortilla soup! We always put a bowl out on game day and they never make it to halftime. Everyone can enjoy fritos without their overwhelming salty flavor that the original has.
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy these!? I have NEVER seen this option at any of my area grocery stores OR convenience stores/drug stores!
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have a good dip recipe for fritos?