BY FRITOS #8 in Dips & Spreads

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient--it can't get much better than Frito-Lay Chips and Dips! Whether entertaining friends, enjoying a family barbeque or relaxing at home, our perfectly blended salsas, great tasting cheese and bean dips, and rich dairy dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect chip/dip pairing!

• "If you love spicy food here you go!" in 1 review
  • "I like dipping pretty much anything in the cheese dip." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is so yummy it has really good flavors." in 1 review
Brianna S.
burlington
This is hands down the best dip for chips,or anything you really wanna have with it I personally like flamin hot cheetos or hot fries lol I could eat 5 cans of this stuff it's so good! It's got like just a little bit of spiciness to it but not much..just enough to make you wanna eat the whole can to yourself, maybe 2 lol I definitely recommend it.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
FAVORITE DIP. It has a nice kick, nice flavor and just great with chips or crackers even. Heat it up or leave it cold. Quick go to snack and absolutely yummy! Nothing ever beats this cheese dip if you love a nice spice to your food! If you havent tried it, buy a can!
Olivia W.
I love this cheese! You get a good amount for what you pay for. Goes amazing with nacho cheese Doritos. It's the right amount of spice. It is also packaged well to keep it fresh. I'm very satisfied with this product and I do recommend it!
Jessica C.
Naperville
Love rating Doritos with this dip. I also prefer it to be heated and with other chips. I wish they sold them in a bigger size but worth the cost. I love the flavor and it doesn’t taste cheap. I love the cheeses dip and would always buy it again.
Alicia L.
I found this can in my fridge. I'm guessing my sister bought it. Cheesy and just spicy enough for me! It tastes so good. I think I'm going to have to go to the store and get her a new one.
adriana f.
mission, TX
yoooo this cheese is like the freaking best beacause it adds that spicyness that it need and its like mmm mmm mhhhn its soooo delicious and you guys really need to but it and try it
Milanie L.
I can't deny that I keep this dip all to myself. I love pairing this with Flamin Hot Fritos corn chips. Oh they are also good with the regular or Flamin Hot Funyuns.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Once you start eating this dip (with chips), it’s hard to stop! I usually pair it with Lays plain chips and it’s very delicious! It’s not healthy, but it’s s good snack for cheat days and events requiring snacks! Inexpensive and delicious!
Yazzyazz O.
My family like the jalapeño cheddar cheese dip it so good we like to do nachos with this dip it’s a good value it’s a little spicy but is has a satisfied flavor we always buy it when we want nachos or when we are watching football 🏈 games
Robbie B.
Lafayette
Great tasting cheese dip.   I prefer the mild cheddar but jalapeño one is really good too!  Little pricey for a small can but still treat myself 1-2 times a month. Taste great with Tostitos chips!  I am able to buy at grocery stores to gas stations.  Very widely available!
April H.
Does anyone else think this is one of Fritos best canned dips on the market?
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA
What are your favorite things to dip in this cheese!?!!
Gabriella M.
Do you eat this cold or warm ?
Mary T.
Nixon, Texas
Am i the only person who loves this jalapeno cheddar flavored cheese dip?
Why does it turn watery after refrigerating?

back