BY FRITOS

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

• Which flavor to do prefer? Hot or original?1 Answers
Maysa P.
Park City, KS
Oooooh babyyyyyy come to momma! Love this bean dip with spicy nacho Doritos. Total addiction and a great gameday snack or really a whenever you want snack, not the healthiest option but definitely tasty!
adriana f.
mission, TX
to me frito bean dips have always been like a blessing they have been the best type and its so flavourfull that you wanna do duoble dip wich i always do because im the only one eating it
Jessica🌻💋 M.
Alamo
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this dip i always have it with my spicy chip any type of spicey chips goes with this dip ❤ i love the taste of it is not like the beans you make at home but it is satyfin !
Chelsea D.
kansas city
Yum!! I love this dip, it has a little heat but it’s not overpowering. The flavor is great and the texture is smooth. It’s so good. I like to use these with Fritos, I even use the jalapeño Fritos to give it a bit more kick. So good. A little pricey but worth it for a little treat.
Yazzyazz O.
Pasco,Wa
Also one of my favorite I love eating my hot been dip with tapatio Doritos it’s so good it’s an affordable price you could pair it with any bag of chips u like it’s satisfying to me u could carry it were ever
Karen S.
Fritos Hot Bean Dip give your snack a perfect taste. I love enjoying my Fritos bean dip w/jalapeño peppers paired with Flamin Hots. I don't know how many times I can run a chip through the rim on the very bottom where some of it hides, just to try to get the very last of the dip.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I lovvvve this bean dip. I ⓗⓐⓥⓔ to have the hot bean dip and not regular. It's not super spicy. It just has a little bit of a spicy flavor. These are usually $3 but a lot of times they are 2 for $5. I love that it's easy to grab and go. I eat some for lunch with some salsa and Fritos. I love taking these camping too. If I want a quick snack it is easy and convenient.
Deandrya S.
Orlando
his is a household favorite with Fritos! The can clearly states that it's Hot and the can is even red so you can make sure you don't grab one if you don't enjoy jalapenos! The design and size of the can is perfect and self explanatory. There is a nice kick of heat to it, so it isn't suggested to anyone who would prefer a mild taste
Nisha S.
YUM! Of all the dips in the dip world, this has to be in my top 2! Sure beans are good, but spicy beans? Yup. I definitely recommend you bring a can or two to any party you're heading to. I think it would make a great addition to a casserole or layered dip with the Fritos cheese dip.
daisy c.
I love eating this stuff with doritos.  It's got the perfect amount of kick.  The price is good for what you get.  I wouldt say it's the healthiest of snacks but the flavor is enough to make you forget about it!  This is a must at bbq's.
Erica S.
Which flavor to do prefer? Hot or original?