BY FRITOS #63 in Chips

The popularity of FRITOS® corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• I had never seen this product in the market. What flavor does it ...5 Answers
  • I used to be able to find these everywhere! Where do you usually ...3 Answers
  • It's a good product? 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Michele N.
I really enjoy the shape of these Fritos!! Something different but easy to grab and eat!! The flavor is really good...a sweet type of bbq flavor that's different then the typical bbq flavor you get with most chip products. I tend to grab these kind of Fritos often and a good snack if your looking for gluten free (ESPECIALLY for those with Celiac allergies)
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Honey Bbq Flavor Twists more...
I don't eat the normal Fritos version but I do love these. They have a crunch and a nice honey bbq taste that make these sooo enjoyable! I actually haven't bought these lately I seem to stay away from the chip aisle but now this Is going on my list! This taste is way better than any other bbq chip! I recommend these as a great snack or party pleaser!
Amanda C.
Desloge, MO
These are seriously my favorite chips in the whole world. They are so addicting you cannot just eat one. The flavor is amazing and I love the shape of them. They are super affordable and I always recommend them to people looking for chips for a road trip, to have around the house or just to snack on!
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Flavor Twists 2.875 oz; 81.5 g more...
I love these chips! They arent spicy but they are crunchy. I get these at meijer everytime me and my friends have movie night. They are a little on the expensive side but sometimes you have to treat yourself. I recommend to anyone wanting to try something new and addictive. You cant just eat one.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
These quickly became my favorite snack when I was back in high school. Every trip to the vending machines I would always go to these. Now that I'm older I still always grab a bag of these Fritos® FLAVOR TWISTS® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Chips for snacking at home. They're a comfort food now.
Ericka D.
Review for: Honey Bbq Flavor Twists more...
Probably my favorite version of the honey barbecue chips. The design of these are also different than any other chips out there and it helps to keep more flavor on the chip. I love these chips and reach for them a lot on the shelf. I bought them from my local Kroger and i LOVE them. 9/10.
Sydney 💋.
I used to have these all the time when I was younger and now they're much harder to find. This unique corkscrew shaped snack bursts with honey barbecue flavor! They're savory but sweet at the same time. They're so good I could eat the whole bag. It's a shame that I can't really find them anymore.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
These are a really good kid snack! I use to eat them all the time but I havent ate them much recently. They are chips so I am not sure about them being healthy. They are quite yummy though and I may just have to go buy some now! They are crunchy and I love the bbq flavor.
Briee J.
Skiatook
This is my all-time favorite Frito chip I used to eat these all the time with my dad when I was younger and I just kind of experience that with my son and he really likes them too we get ours at Walmart we get the biggest bag we can find even though it doesn't last very long
Julie O.
Would you recommend these over the other Fritos snack chips ?
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Do these have a strong smokey flavor?
Camila E.
Buenaventura
It's a good product?
Pascale B.
Shippagan, NB
I've seen these a few time and I was wondering if they are good? Never tried them before tho...
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Are these chips and good?