BY FRITO-LAY #7 in Chips

Fritos® Brand Flavor Twists® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Snacks.

• I had never seen this product in the market. What flavor does it ...5 Answers
  • It's a good product? 9 Answers
  • I've seen these a few time and I was wondering if they are good? ...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Dominique B.
Cleveland Heights
I actually had these today with my son and they have gotten much saltier. I taste more salt than BBQ. I will say it’s very crunchy and it’s more chips in the bag compared to mostZ They are reasonably priced but it’s not my go to chip. I only ate them because I let my son choose a bag of chips to share. So if you like salty bbq chips then have a huge bottle of water on hand.
Michele N.
I really enjoy the shape of these Fritos!! Something different but easy to grab and eat!! The flavor is really good...a sweet type of bbq flavor that's different then the typical bbq flavor you get with most chip products. I tend to grab these kind of Fritos often and a good snack if your looking for gluten free (ESPECIALLY for those with Celiac allergies)
Kayla C.
Minneapolis
These are my favorite chips on the market. I am not a huge fan of chips but when I go to a store these are my go to. The honey bbq taste is so delicious. When I want to be super bad I dip them in ranch or sour cream. Such a delicious combination. No matter how big the bag is, its basically always single serving haha
Keenan S.
I love the flavor and texture of these! You get a smoke and a bit of spice from the BBQ and the sweet from the honey, which balance perfectly and the corn and salt from the Frito don't drown out the flavor but add to the overall goodness. 5 stars because this chip is so delicious it's one of my favorite snacks.
Amanda C.
Desloge, MO
These are seriously my favorite chips in the whole world. They are so addicting you cannot just eat one. The flavor is amazing and I love the shape of them. They are super affordable and I always recommend them to people looking for chips for a road trip, to have around the house or just to snack on!
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
These quickly became my favorite snack when I was back in high school. Every trip to the vending machines I would always go to these. Now that I'm older I still always grab a bag of these Fritos Flavor Twists Honey BBQ Corn Snacks for snacking at home. They're a comfort food now.
Brianna S.
Malvern
These are good if I'm only eating a few. But when I eat chips, I want more than a few and with these the taste starts to bore me and almost becomes bad after I've eaten more than a couple. This is beneficial because it curbs my chip intake, but by the time I finish a bag, they're stale.
Sydney N.
I used to have these all the time when I was younger and now they're much harder to find. This unique corkscrew shaped snack bursts with honey barbecue flavor! They're savory but sweet at the same time. They're so good I could eat the whole bag. It's a shame that I can't really find them anymore.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
Big fan of the Frito Lay Brand! But this one happens to be my favorite. It’s the perfect balance of salty and sweet. I love Honey barbecue and this is a Honey barbecue explosion of flavor! I highly recommend this product! Go ahead, try them, I guarantee you won’t just have a few!
Julie O.
Would you recommend these over the other Fritos snack chips ?
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Do these have a strong smokey flavor?
Camila E.
Buenaventura
It's a good product?
Pascale B.
['Shippagan', ''], NB
I've seen these a few time and I was wondering if they are good? Never tried them before tho...
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Are these chips and good?