BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos® Brand Flavor Twists® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Snacks.

• It's a good product? 9 Answers
  • I've seen these a few time and I was wondering if they are good? ...8 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? Never seen them. 4 Answers
Reviews (2073)
Buy on Walmart*
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I usually have good things to say about snacks or drinks that I review, however these chips were awful. I tried them once and I got sick to my stomach and they came back up. Not to get graphic but when it came up it was like a layer of grease in the toilet and I know for a fact that can't be good for you body. My husband actually loves the original Fritos and he will eat them with no problems but these I definitely will never buy again. The only plus is that since my husband likes the original ones I do buy them and they are usually 2 for $5 or some type of sale so they are very affordable.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Let's get the good news out first. These are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Packed with so much flavor, and I cannot stop eating them. I love buying these when I am at the beach or going to the pool. They're just crunchy and the twist shape is so fun! Bad news- these are loaded with MSG and nasty colors and chemicals. No wonder they are so addicting- because MSG has been proven to reduce the brain chemicals that tell you that you're full, and it's in a lot of snacks like this. However, I must give 5 stars because I am in love. It's my special occasion treat! (:
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love, love, love Fritos Corn Snacks, and these are hands-down my all-time favorite flavor! The Flavor Twists are extra crunchy and the design holds more of the Honey BBQ flavor seasoning than regular corn chips, too. They aren't exactly a diet-friendly snack, but Fritos are irresistible, and they are better for you than lots of other comparable snacks. The best part of all is that my gluten-intolerant fiance can enjoy them with me! Try them with chili and cheese, or snack on them by themselves. Either way, you'll be pleased!
Jodie F.
Escanaba , MI
I'm going to start by saying that these are the most delicious item ever created!!! I love these, they are crazy tasty!!! My only complaint, is WHY must you always put msg in everything?! I'm so sensitive to everything, it's horrible, it gives me a hella headache , please make snacks without msg, my life would improve greatly , lol, again though, tasty treat, if you haven't tried these, run to the store right now and get you some!!! Disclaimer, worth the msg migraine!
Everet L.
Now normally, I'm not a fan of either barbecue, especially honey barbecue, flavored chips, but I just have a weakness for this. It's a nice blend, where the chips themselves have a small kick of flavor from the barbecue, and the honey isn't actually noticeable. Also, the shapes of the chips themselves are a bit of fun, giving a more crunchy-crunch with every bite. Not the healthiest for you, but good as a treat every now and then.
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
The first I had these were because of my boyfriend bought them to snack on while on our 7 hour flight. He offered them to me and I was hooked. They are the best flavor of BBQ you could ever want and need in a chip. They are a fun twist shape and have that awesome Frito crunch. I don't buy these all the time because when I buy a bag, I will finish them in one sitting. But I do buy these often because they're so addictingly good!!
Lisa A.
I ate these mostly when I was younger so I had forgotten how much I loved them until recently! My usual chip brand was not on the shelf so I thought I'd pick up an old favorite. The flavor is very strong and the twisty shape of the chips make them a fun snack. Eating too much of these makes the corn flavor pop out and I lose interest after that. I like corn, but it doesn't taste all the great here.
Lily h.
bloomington, MN
Fritos flavor Twists Honey BBQ flavor corn snacks are a very tasty snack alone, or with a sandwich for lunch. The BBQ flavor is not overbearing, and the crunch is just perfect. I love that they are twists, it gives it a good texture when snacking, and makes it easy to pick up. This is a snack that I can purchase for both my son and I, and we both enjoy it. We will repurchase them many more times!
Precious F.
These are absolutely addicting, once you have a few ,they're hard to put away. I don't get them often for that reason. They are my second choice of chip. I feel like you get more chip from them even if you're getting a smaller bag sometimes, compared to other chips. But do have something for after the chip.. or any chip. eat, brush/ chew couple pieces of gum.. whatever floats your boat.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My kids love these! When I open a bag of these rarely are there ever any left over to save because everyone eats them. These are perfect to eat while your outside having a bbq, as a snack while watching the game, or for putting in a little ziploc for school. I just wish these came in small convenient packs like the others do. I usually find these at my local supermarket.
Julie O.
Would you recommend these over the other Fritos snack chips ?
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Do these have a strong smokey flavor?
Camila E.
Buenaventura
It's a good product?
Pascale B.
Quebec, QC
I've seen these a few time and I was wondering if they are good? Never tried them before tho...
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Are these chips and good?