BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Where are these found? I have never even heard of them an...2 Answers
  • Does anybody know where I can buy these online?? 1 Answers
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
Fritos® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Corn Chips are one of the underrated chips I’ve encountered. It completely satisfied my appetite when I wanted it as a snack. I believe that the con to this brand is that it’s not as advertised as any other bags considering it is unhealthy. Although this is true, I still recommend this bag for those of you who want to try new chips.
Anne N.
San Jose , CA
I'm not a fan of corn chips but these are amazing!!! When I was little, these were always the last chips in the box to be eaten! But honestly, take any chips and make it hot.. I'll love it!! Spicy chips are a weakness and I love to try new junk foods. This was one of them and I wasn't disappointed. Spicy lover!!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
The first time I ever had these were in Illinois. They didn’t have them where I lived at the time. I tried them fell in love and went back to the store and bought a few more bags to take home with me. Now they sell them where I live and I do get them pretty often, so good.
TaNina O.
Little Elm, TX
I am a huge fan of spicy chips and I’m a huge fan of hot Cheetos so these are AMAZING. i love the chili cheese Fritos already, so I’m so happy i found another flavor that i will continue to purchase. Spicy, yet it’s the perfect amount. Highly recommended
Charlotte C.
Anchorage
Everytime I have a chip craving these are are the first thing I go for I love the flaming hot flavor it's absolutely amazing I want to know the secret it's so addicting and it's the nonstop till the bags all gone good
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Hot corn chips, the perfect late night snack with sour cream. Pros are that they have such a great crunch and you you’ll fall I love with it’s hotness. Some cons are that your fingers will look like elmos fingers.
Yulissa E.
These chips are good but not really my cup of tea.They are not as spicy as hot Cheetos but really taste good can’t go wrong with them as a snack.Prefer the regular Fritos if I want to have Fritos!!!!!!
Vanessa C.
Phoenix , AZ
Flavor,crunch,spice in your mouth together. You won't stop eating this chip. Good size bite and for a good price. Recommend if haven't tried. If you like chip with a kick.
Heather D.
These are my absolute favorite. They taste just like the hot Cheetos puffs. And of course the crunch favor never seems to let me down. I recommend these chips to adult and the older kiddos who enjoy a hot snack every once in a while. I'm looking forward to purchasing again on the the near future.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love spicy food! These are once of my favorite bags of chips. The price has gone up over time for them but overall still pretty cheap.I usally but them at my grocery store but can find them at man stores and also liquir stores. I would definitely recommend to other that love spicy chips!
tonya t.
Ranburne, AL
Where are these found? I have never even heard of them and would love to try them.
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
Does anybody know where I can buy these online??
Maricha r.