BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Where are these found? I have never even heard of them and would ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody know where I can buy these online?? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
Fritos® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Corn Chips are one of the underrated chips I’ve encountered. It completely satisfied my appetite when I wanted it as a snack. I believe that the con to this brand is that it’s not as advertised as any other bags considering it is unhealthy. Although this is true, I still recommend this bag for those of you who want to try new chips.
Anne N.
I'm not a fan of corn chips but these are amazing!!! When I was little, these were always the last chips in the box to be eaten! But honestly, take any chips and make it hot.. I'll love it!! Spicy chips are a weakness and I love to try new junk foods. This was one of them and I wasn't disappointed. Spicy lover!!
Heather D.
These are my absolute favorite. They taste just like the hot Cheetos puffs. And of course the crunch favor never seems to let me down. I recommend these chips to adult and the older kiddos who enjoy a hot snack every once in a while. I'm looking forward to purchasing again on the the near future.
Monet S.
The first time I ever had these were in Illinois. They didn’t have them where I lived at the time. I tried them fell in love and went back to the store and bought a few more bags to take home with me. Now they sell them where I live and I do get them pretty often, so good.
Gina L.
I love Hot Cheetos but I love that Hot Fritos has that corn chip flavor. I agree that this is one of the most underrated chips (why does everyone hate Fritos?). I honestly think this might taste a tad better than Hot Cheetos, but that's personal preference.
TaNina O.
Little elm , TX
I am a huge fan of spicy chips and I’m a huge fan of hot Cheetos so these are AMAZING. i love the chili cheese Fritos already, so I’m so happy i found another flavor that i will continue to purchase. Spicy, yet it’s the perfect amount. Highly recommended
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
Good chip for dips. Also just good to eat on it’s own for a salty snack. Can’t really go wrong if you like corn chips. Common at parties. Not the healthiest choice but who eats chips to be healthy. I love anything with the flamin’ hot seasoning on it.
Lisette T.
Austin, TX
These chips are bomb! They are my go to for any movie night, road trip, or party. Everyone that has tried them has loved them. They are spicy and tasty. If you aren’t into spicy food then have caution with these chips.
Charlotte C.
Anchorage
Everytime I have a chip craving these are are the first thing I go for I love the flaming hot flavor it's absolutely amazing I want to know the secret it's so addicting and it's the nonstop till the bags all gone good
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Hot corn chips, the perfect late night snack with sour cream. Pros are that they have such a great crunch and you you’ll fall I love with it’s hotness. Some cons are that your fingers will look like elmos fingers.
tonya t.
Ranburne, AL
Where are these found? I have never even heard of them and would love to try them.
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
Mika C.
Does anybody know where I can buy these online??