BY FRITOS

The popularity of Fritos corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Are these comparable to cool ranch Doritos? 16 Answers
  • What flavors do you think they should come out with next? This on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these in a frito chili pie?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
When I 1st saw the bag I was like ok yea another ranch chip that's going to be like all rest WRONG! These are so bomb I super glad I found Frito ranch I ate themnlike everyday for a week an writing. This review. I think when I am done I go get some for old tine sake
Erin S.
These ranch flavored Fritos are dangerously good. I first purchased them at Fry’s when they were having a promotion on Fritos. Chili Cheese has always been my favorite flavor, but I saw these ranch ones and decided to give them a shot. Holy moly, so glad I did. Dare I say I like them more than Chili Cheese now. I never would have guessed that could happen. Yum.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
It’s not a bad blend!!i bought these for the first time and thought it made a great snack. It is definitely not the same taste as the cool ranch Doritos, but it is not a bad thing. I do have to admit that the price is a little more than what I like since I see larger bags of chips for a cheaper price.
Melanie M.
Van Vleck , TX
These ranch flavored Fritos are my favorite! I love the flavor and they’re not too salty. They’re cheap consider the size of the bag. I won’t let my bag behind so that others. I purchased it from Walmart because my regular grocery store doesn’t carry it
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
I am really not a fan of corn chips but I really like these with the Ranch flavor. They actually took me by surprise when I tasted them. I definitely would pick them up again.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love these chips their really yummy and love the flavor of the ranch with corn chips I got these from Walmart as a variety pack really tasty when your in a chip mood to eat I really recommend these to others
Melissa A.
Leonia, NJ
THIS CHIPS ARE THE BOMB I HAVE NEVER EATING THEM BEFORE AND WOW!!! I got them in my local cvs, I honestly thought they weren't going to be good and they were amazing. There only 160 calories so it's not that bad. I would definitely recommend these chips to a friend! I ate the whole bag to myself that's how good they were!
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
im rating 4 star because im actually addicted to these and im sad about it, they are litteraly my dug. i love them so much and they dont have a strong rach flavour which i think that makes it better, crush them up in a food processer and add a little to some burger and you have a nice ranch burger or you can use them to bread chicken or eat by themselves and they're just perfect.
Christina J.
Arkadelphia, AR
The flavor on this is a bit intense and I will not be buying them again. They have a great crunch and could probably mix well with a different recipe but I think I will stick to the original flavor choice. It also did not really taste like ranch, more just like something was off about the flavor
Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
Tried these, and loved them! They remind me a lot of a cool ranch dorito, which is one of my favorites too! They're not over flavored so it's just a hint of ranch, so very good to snack on! I would recommend these to friends. I will be buying again!
Kathryn C.
Are these comparable to cool ranch Doritos?
Charlotte M.
Gorman, TX
Are these worth trying?
Allison M.
Preston, CT
What flavors do you think they should come out with next? This one and the honey BBQ are my favorite!
Whitney O.
Lewisville, TX
Has anyone tried these in a frito chili pie?