Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips 9.25 oz. Bag uploaded by Alicia B.

BY FRITO-LAY

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Westfield, IN
While I am a big fan of the Original Fritos, I have mixed feelings about the Chili Cheese variety. While I do like the flavor, to me it is a bit strong. As such, I usually can only eat a few of them at a time, whereas with the Original, I can darn near eat an entire bag in one sitting :D I've purchased maybe 5-10 or so of this flavor and don't think I've ever finished an entire bag before tossing them or giving them away to a friend. Also, the flavoring is similar to Doritos in that it is messy and stains your fingers. I would buy them again, but only if I have someone else who will help me eat them.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
I try to eat healthy the majority of the time and not eat too many chips, but this is my guilty pleasure when I do. These are great. And a little recipe I learned when I was pregnant (don't judge, just try it): Go to wendys and get a spicy chicken ceasar salad and a large chili. Pour a bag of these chips on the salad, cover with the chili, mix and enjoy! lol. It's like a frito salad 2.0!
Mary Jo R.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Good chips. Great if your feeling a little naughty and want a little something. The chilli cheese flavor always reminds me of family vacations cause that's what we used to snack on during our trip. I do think that the little bags work better for bringing along because they are portioned correctly. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This chips have a very original taste, i haven't find any other ones that taste the same, love the crunchiness and they're always fresh with the same amount of flavor, for me consistence is very important in a product. I only find the one size bag around here, I'm not sure if it comes in other sizes. My family loves it/////////
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This has been my absolute favorite snack for a very long time. I love these so much. Whe . We buy the variety pack i get every bag of these. They are zesty but not spicy and very delicious. They fill me up if hungry and take away my craving for Mexican food if it's not meal time. I will always love these and always buy it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my fav chips by Frito Lays yet I can only find them in vending machines at work. I may not be looking hard enough but these are my go to when I forgot my lunch or am broke and digging for change at the bottom of my purse just to get a bag. The flavor is strong and I love it. Chips are always crispy too.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
El Sobrante, CA
God I love these. They are just like a picnic in your mouth. Too bad they are NOT healthy for you - but if you're willing to spend some calories, this is my favorite flavor of Fritos. I could eat these all day - great snack when you're on a long road trip, and nearly all gas stations stock them.
Appolonia L.
Appolonia L.
Greensburg, PA
My absolute favorite fritos on earth!!! I love these things. They are just the right amount of flavoring to give you the hint of chili. I'm not sure that they're healthy, but they're better than many other alternatives because they're made of corn flour. I would absolutely recommend to others!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
Love these chips! They are always my go to snack when there is nothing exciting in my works vending machine. Always crispy, flavorful, and tangy. Wouldnt say they are healthy, probably has too much sodium, however during those moments when I'm in search of something salty, this does the job!
Sora I.
Sora I.
I've never understood the draw behind Fritos corn chips and while these are marginally better, they're pretty heavy on the flavor and salt. If there are options aside from Fritos corn chips, go for the other option. Or just get plain tortilla chips, which are healthier and have less sodium.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Taste Does anyone think these chips really taste authentic.... They just don't quite do it for me.