Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips 9.25 oz. Bag uploaded by Alicia B.

BY FRITO-LAY

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. These are one of the snacks that I can really get into and eat too much of without realizing it. I love these Cheetos because they are so good with the barbecue it is awesome! Looking at these products are making me want to go out and get a couple of bags of these Cheetos! ( and I can go get them because they're on the list and it is shopping day!)
Tanya U.
I was introduced to these by a guy i know because he introduced me to chili cheese fries. I have never tried any other products like this but i love these. I think it is about average price. I love them so much they are had to stop eating after you start eating them. Make sure you either have water or wet naps near you they make your hands dirty. Yes i would recommend them to my friends.
Sarah D.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy! I generally will have a handful for a little snack, or dip them in bean dip or even put them in a taco salad. Great taste, but not very affordable for how small the bags are.
Elda M.
I love buying these on my break. The flavor is delicious and smells good too. Compared to another brand I've tried this has way more better flavor. Really affordable. I always got to the chip aisle and look for this and many others but I love buying these the most.
Brittany Y.
Foodie Expert
I love Fritos, and when I saw these I had to try them. I am a repeat customer for the Fritos brand as well as this flavor. This compares to similar products because they are an interesting flavor that you can enjoy as a snack on its own. I am not sure that they are healthy, but they are delicious. I would recommend this to anyone who would like a chili cheese dog but does not want to go through all the trouble, you can have all the tastiness of it in a yummy, crispy snack!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Oddly, this frito variety tastes good with mustard. My son's father
loves them with a peanut butter jelly sandwich and my son loves them as
is. Good munchy food. Repeat customer. Doesn't necessarily taste like chili cheese though, though similar enough for a chip.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
I continuously buy these dang chips even though I don't even like them that much. The idea of them is far better than the actual flavor which is very artificial and not nearly as satisfying as a real bowl of chili. I don't think these taste anything like chili. Just spices. And not necessarily good spices. Why do I keep buying these?!
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
The flavor on these is good. I wouldn't really call it "chili cheese" but its still kind of similar. Normal good ole crunch of plain fritos, but MUCH saltier. I would say thats the biggest downside of them. Affordable and can be found mostly anywhere.
Jasmine S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor of Fritos. I do not personally like Fritos original unless I am putting chili and cheese on it and melting the flavors together which is pretty awesome. But some times I don't have time for all of that and I enjoy the already made chili-cheese Fritos. So yummy and it's hard to have just one.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor of Fritos! It's chili as in the soup chili, so delicious, and like a full meal, makes me remember when mom used to make chili, and mix that with actual salty Fritos, and cheese as dinner but all in one chip.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Taste Does anyone think these chips really taste authentic.... They just don't quite do it for me.