BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

Buy on Walmart
Rachel N.
Fritos chili cheese flavored corn chips are pretty good. I normally don't love fritos unless they're in frito pies but these are actually quite tasty on their own! They have a strong chili and cheese flavor with a powerful crunch. They taste good in frito pie too, gives it a little extra flavor, plus there's only 310 calories in a little bag. They're definitely worth trying.
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
Good chip for dips. Also just good to eat on it’s own for a salty snack. Can’t really go wrong if you like corn chips. Common at parties. Not the healthiest choice but who eats chips to be healthy. Has amazing strong flavor. Probably would be good on top of chili for a crunch.
Katie S.
Ponca City, OK
These chips have been a favorite of mine since I was little. I used to munch on them as a tiny little girl. And I still love them just as much. I like how they're like regular Fritos but with more flavor! It makes it so easy to just munch on them until they're gone lol
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ugh god no. If I wanted my mouth to taste like vomit I would eat these. But guess what? I do not want that. They are crunchy and salty- fine. I can definitely get behind that. But the flavor is putrid and I’d rather not. thanks.
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
These, much like the spicy sweet ones, are amazing. I keep a good stock of them around because I love snacking on them, but I can’t find a big enough bag!! They’re also one of my favorite things to grab when we go on road trips!
Abby C.
Haslett, MI
Great flavor of Fritos!! Never have had anything like it so I keep coming back for more. The sweet bbq ones are delicious as well but these take the cake! I wish they made a bigger bag. I would recommend these to anyone!
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
We have to keep these in the house for taco night!! They give the tacos an extra little something, and we have been doing that for YEARS! Definitely not the healthiest option out there, but for sheer flavor, um, YES.
Kenzie S.
Wichita , KS
When I saw these in the vending machine as I walked into the break room, I thought, "Who in the world would eat those?!" One day, I decided to go out on a limb and try them. Holy moly- they actually tasted like a bowl of chili! Without the beans, of course. The flavors were wonderful and I ate the snack size bag in like, two seconds. Classic Fritos with a twist. Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
Becky L.
Akron, OH
These Chili Flavored Fritos are my guilty pleasure. I love the flavor of these! The BBQ are good too much these are too for sure. Nothin else compares to these chips. I eat it with my chili of any flavor. They are the perfect crunch.
Paige B.
I love these Fritos so much! These are my go to chips, if I'm in the mood for a snack. They are very chili cheesy and will leave you hooked. I highly recommend these chips for snacking and partying.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you eat these chips with?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a Fritos lover!! Are these any good?
Amanda M.
Do these taste good?
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Has anyone tried the new ranch doritos! oh my goodness they are to DIE FOR!!!
Sabrina W.
Where do they sell these? I've never seen them in the grocery stores (Maryland)?