BY FRITOS

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Taste Does anyone think these chips really taste authen...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried making frito pie with these? I wonder if...1 Answers
  • Do they taste good?1 Answers
Courtney W.
Arkansas
My husband has a few favorites and Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips are one of those snack chips. He always puts in his weekly shopping request for these and I dont mind because I get to snack on a few myself. Fritos brand definitely is doing things right. So yummy and a family fav!
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
These are by far the best thing Frito has ever created!!! It's so good all on it's own but I love to top my chili with Frito Chili Cheese Chips! I never really cared for Chili growing up but ever since my sister started topping her Chili with these chips, and I tried it, I now can tolerate Chili. Who knew chips could make a dish taste better!?!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
So good! Perfectly seasoned and Fritos is one of my favorite type of chip as well. Decently priced and can be found at any grocery type store. A little salty and a little sour like and I highly recommend these!
Katie S.
Ponca City, OK
These chips have been a favorite of mine since I was little. I used to munch on them as a tiny little girl. And I still love them just as much. I like how they're like regular Fritos but with more flavor! It makes it so easy to just munch on them until they're gone lol
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ugh god no. If I wanted my mouth to taste like vomit I would eat these. But guess what? I do not want that. They are crunchy and salty- fine. I can definitely get behind that. But the flavor is putrid and I’d rather not. thanks.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These are a long time favorite of mine. I like them with chili and cheese on top to make chili cheese votes (or boats?) I’m not sure which one it’s called but they’re absolutely great ! I buy them at any grocery store and usually or liquor store they’re a great value.
Sarah M.
These are so good ! I’m not a fan of chili but I love these chips. They taste like a taco almost, you can really taste the beef flavoring. We usually get these because they come in the variety bag of chips. They’re so yummy I recommend !
Kenzie S.
Wichita, KS
When I saw these in the vending machine as I walked into the break room, I thought, "Who in the world would eat those?!" One day, I decided to go out on a limb and try them. Holy moly- they actually tasted like a bowl of chili! Without the beans, of course. The flavors were wonderful and I ate the snack size bag in like, two seconds. Classic Fritos with a twist. Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These chips are delicious. They are perfectly salty with a good chili cheese flavor. We like to eat there’s a lot in the summertime when we go to beaches and barbecues. I would recommend
Amanda J.
These Fritos are delicious! Great flavor and highly addictive! It’s difficult to eat just one! I enjoy dipping these in sour cream... it’s delicious! This is a great chip!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What do you eat these chips with?
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm a Fritos lover!! Are these any good?
Amanda M.
Do these taste good?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Has anyone tried the new ranch doritos! oh my goodness they are to DIE FOR!!!
Sabrina W.
Where do they sell these? I've never seen them in the grocery stores (Maryland)?

back