Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsFritos
Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips

Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips

by Fritos

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

how often do you guys eat them
Taste Does anyone think these chips really taste authentic.... They just don't quite do it for me.
Do they taste good?
Start your review of Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are tasty! I eat them while watching a movie or show! I love the flavor I taste and it’s not overly hot! It was so cheap to buy and usually on sale at any store! I will buy again because it’s delicious and I’m addicted!
jill B.
palm bay, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg I can eat this whole bag there is just something about these particular freetos that keep me coming back maybe some msg?
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips uploaded by Shawna C.
My whole family loves these! They taste just like chilli cheese fries, just a little more salty. I'd recommend for people without blood pressure issues. Fritos® Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,423 reviews
These are definitely a favorite in my household They’re good with sandwiches or you can put some cheese on top of them they have great flavor I would definitely recommend
Allie S.
Pound
I do not normally eat Fritos, but this flavor is so good!!! A little bit on the spicy side, but still very good.
Emma B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Absolutely love these. Great flavor and crunch. Definitely my favorite out of the flavors. Highly recommend.
Brittany W.
Noxapater, MS
These chips are good. They are very hard and crunchy. The flavor literally bursts in your mouth. I can eat a while bag at once and they are very affordable. Sometimes I also eat them with a dip.
Ali M.
Pleasant City, OH
Let's just say these are my absolute favorite flavor of the the Fritos options! I have craved these during all three of my pregnancies and the cravings continued even after. The cravings are so intense that even my boss specifically asks for them to be stocked in our CVS store because he knows I buy them frequently. They have the perfect chili cheese taste and taste just like you are actually eating a big bowl of chili! They are great plain but my favorite way to eat them is dipping them in sour cream!
Wendi F.
Nancy, KY
This product is amazing! A little messy but finger licking good haha! The chili cheese combo is awesome! Picked a bag up in a gas station while on a road trip! Wasn't disappointed! Such a good road trip food!
Yvette K.
seattle, wa.
Literally the chip I got to all the time. It's a classic... I grew up with these and still love them as an adult. They are so light because they're corn chips, its affordable and inexpensive. If you want a mid night snack these chips are delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...