Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips uploaded by Stephanie V.Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips uploaded by Heather E.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fritos® Brand Chili Cheese Flavored Corn chips. see more...

Stephanie V.
I've loved these since I was a child! These and the flaming hot Fritos are the absolute best!
If you pair this will *actual* chili and (extra) cheese, it tastes so good! It's artery clogging and totally unhealthy, but nothing can beat this comfort snack on a cold winter night 😍
I love mixing this with the flaming hot Fritos and then dipping them in nacho cheese. So. Delicious. 💀
Hillary K.
West Jordan, UT
Gosh I don't know why, but these chips get me every time if I see them...so I always avoid them haha. I honestly love the taste of the chili cheese more than any other of the frito lay corn chips. And when they have them in the little screw driver shape they somehow taste better (maybe crunchier)
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
I'm not a huge fan of regular Fritos, but the Chili Cheese flavor is great! There is a lot of flavor on each chip, not like some brands where the amount of flavor varies per chip. Tons of flavor! Definitely heads above the rest when it comes to flavored corn chips. Try 'em- you'll love 'em!
Tracey R.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Regular Fritos are not all that great so Im so glad they came out with these! The Chili Cheese Fritos are delicious and really satisfy my snack cravings. Whenever I feeling a little bit hungry, i also reach for these in my cupboard and they never let me down. Very pleased with this product.
Ashley F.
Covina, CA
Recently had a bag of these chips, which I crave from time to time. I love eating these occasionally, as the flavor can become overwhelming in large amounts. The snack pack size is perfect! Keep in mind your fingers will be covered in seasoning after snacking, so keep a wet napkin nearby!
Claire P.
IMO, the plain Frito's are kinda "meh" for me if I'm not using them as a dipper in chili or some kind of bean dip. These Chili Cheese flavored Fritos, however, are amazing on their own! The flavor is unique and something you can't always find with other brands. Yum!
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I buy these every week for my husband's lunch. He loves the chili cheese flavor. They are addictive. The only downside is that they don't come in a bigger bag. If you haven't tried them, I would recommend you do. My family will continue to buy them.
Danielle S.
Huge fan of these. They don't by any means taste like chili and cheese but they are my favorite Corn chip flavor. A bag of these doesn't last long here. You can get a bag for under 4 bucks at Walmart.
Casey L.
Greensburg, PA
The flavor and texture of the chips themselves is wonderful. Has more of a chili taste than the cheese. The only downside to them is the saltiness. Can become overpowering if you consume too many.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These are so good. They are my favorite flavor of Fritos. I love the chili flavor combined with the crunchiness of the chip. These are great with sandwiches or burgers.