Fritos® Bean Dip

by Fritos

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

Does anybody else eats chips w these lol😄
How is this compared to the cheese dip ?
Start your review of Fritos® Bean Dip!
cullman, AL
I Love this bean dip. The texture and the taste of the bean dip is so good. I could eat this whole can at once it's just so good.
mission
this dips is so good with some hot cheetos or doritos perfect snack I like it better than the other frito dips !
Odenville, AL
I love this dip so much I'm not going to lie I will eat it with a spoon I mean it's fritos so it's gonna be good
Yumminess in a can! My son and I can devour an entire can with a bag of Fritos.. just the right amount of Spice
Aberdeen, WA
This bean dip is perfect. I enjoy eating them with the Ruffles original. It tastes great and healthy for you.
Marlin, TX
I love Fritos bean dip. I buy it whenever I'm going on a road trip. It is conveniently packaged so well.
Porter, TX
This is one of my husbands favorite bean dips. we enjoy serving these at all our family get togethers
I love bean dip. My favorite is to dip Cheetos in it. I've eaten if that way for a while now. Lol
Waterford, MI
Delicious Bean Dip. I like to dip Fritos in it. Great flavor and fresh taste. I would recommend.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is delicious. Always have this and cheese dip with chips when having a backyard bash