Fritos® Bean Dip

by Fritos

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

Does anybody else eats chips w these lol😄
How is this compared to the cheese dip ?
Start your review of Fritos® Bean Dip!
Purchased at: Walmart
So good. I’ve been eating this since I was a kid and still love it. It’s good with Fritos as well as potato chips. Only way to improve it would be to make the containers bigger! I’ll buy this forever!
grants pass, OR
Fritos® Bean Dip uploaded by Laura W.
Purchased at: Safeway
Fritos bean dip has the smoothest texture and yummiest flavor. It’s the most perfect dip and is easy to take to a party or just pull out on a Sunday afternoon. It’s shelf stable so it’s ready to go until you open it. It’s really easy to stock up to have on hand.Pair that was some Fritos scoops and you couldn’t ask for more. It’s one of the most classic snacks you could ask for
Froyo bean dip is a great chip dip. Very affordable. I enjoy eating it with cheeto chips, fritos, or even spicy hot cheetos. You can even use this dio to make a 7 layer dip. A savory snack that will help most cravings. Highly recommended. They even have a jalapeno bean dip if you like it a bit more spicey.
This product is pretty good If you don't want to eat a plain chip(s) it's better at room temperture.Always refrigerate afterwards when not in use! Try you may like it you be the judge!!!!
Danville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh gosh I love frito bean dip. I love to eat this with nacho cheese Doritos. They go great together. Also this bean dip and the nacho cheese frito bean dip are good together with Doritos.
Fritos® Bean Dip uploaded by Maria P.
Gosh there's not much to say about this dip, but that it is the best dip ever! I love to pair this bean dip with a variety of chips. I can also eat it alone. My taste buds love this stuff. My favorite combination of all time is bean dip with hot cheetos puffs. It costs around $3 or less but it is worth the money. I have been eating Fritos bean dip since I was a child and it will always be my first pick when choosing a snack.
Dallas, TX
I used to eat this for an easy snack all the time in college. Just grab yourself some Fritos and you are good to go! I also like to take it out and heat it up. I'm pretty sure you can't stick this container in a microwave, so I always take some out and put it in a bowl. You can eat it straight out of the can, though. Tastes great.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this dip... Been eating it as a child. Not all the time of course, probably not the healthiest but great as a snack on sunny days, picnics, or BBQ. Taste great and it has Fritos® Bean Dip a lil zing to it.
Hampton , VA
This is hand down my favorite snack! I’ve been eating it since I was a kid. I have to have them with ridged chips. I craved it with all 3 of my kids and now I’ve got my kids hooked. It’s at every party and well truthfully I hide a lil away for just me! Lol I found out they make a spicy one and I can’t find it near me. I will have to order it. I can’t wait to try it! Even though this is a “bean” dip it doesn’t just taste like a can of received beans. The texture is like puréed beans, there is a LOT of flavor. You can taste the jalapeño, garlic and onion in it and they combine all so well with the beans. So many people tell me it’s not what they expected. They didn’t think they’d like it and were expecting just a scoop of refried beans. They are normally pleasantly surprised and love it too! They ask for the recipe! Lol I have to show them the can. All the “copycat” recipes just don’t seem to get it quite right. So I will stick with the original. There’s no beating it! Fritos® Bean Dip
2,482 reviews
This stuff is so delicious. It tastes great and isnt full of calories and fat like other similar products. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. It tastes great and is super affordable. You can eat it with chips or pretzels.