Fritos® Bean Dip uploaded by Maria P.Fritos® Bean Dip uploaded by SynergyByDesign #.

BY FRITOS #69 in Dips & Spreads

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

• Does anybody else eats chips w these lol😄1 Answers
  • How is this compared to the cheese dip ?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
The classic bean dip, perfect for when you’re crunched for time and when you’re in the mood for a “junk food” snack. It’s not necessarily junk food, but I wouldn’t consider it healthy either.
Maria P.
Gosh there's not much to say about this dip, but that it is the best dip ever! I love to pair this bean dip with a variety of chips. I can also eat it alone. My taste buds love this stuff. My favorite combination of all time is bean dip with hot cheetos puffs. It costs around $3 or less but it is worth the money. I have been eating Fritos bean dip since I was a child and it will always be my first pick when choosing a snack.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
I used to eat this for an easy snack all the time in college. Just grab yourself some Fritos and you are good to go! I also like to take it out and heat it up. I'm pretty sure you can't stick this container in a microwave, so I always take some out and put it in a bowl. You can eat it straight out of the can, though. Tastes great.
Gabby A.
If you don't like this bean dip you are lying! It's a great little snack to have with your Fritos on game night. My parents have been buying this since I was younger. And at least it's not too high in calories!
Stacy S.
This stuff is so delicious. It tastes great and isnt full of calories and fat like other similar products. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. It tastes great and is super affordable. You can eat it with chips or pretzels.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I love Fritos Bean Dip all year, but its great for a summer/beach snack with Nacho Cheese Doritos. It's been a must have with family and friends since I can remember.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I honestly never thought I would like this bean dip so I never tried it until my husband bought some for himself one day and I had to sneak a bite and it was so yummy! So now it's another of our go-to dips.
Jessica H.
Danville, WV
I love Frito lay dips!! I tried the bean dip a couple years ago. My husband had bought it and I tried it and I loved it! It's very tasty! I love them with Frito Scoops! I also love the cheese dips!
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is a really good chip company i love th ones that taste like chile they are awesome i don't know about these ones but they are probably great
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I'm a dip-a-holic. I could eat it all day, but of course, I have to stop myself. This is a great brand and I would recommend it to anyone.
Andrew A.
How is this compared to the cheese dip ?
betzy t.
Does anybody else eats chips w these lol😄