Fritos® Bean Dip

by Fritos

Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! From entertaining friends to relaxing at home and everything in between, our perfectly blended salsas and great-tasting dips are always a hit. Mix and match them to discover your own perfect pairing!

Does anybody else eats chips w these lol😄
How is this compared to the cheese dip ?
Start your review of Fritos® Bean Dip!
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Goes perfectly with almost any bag of chips. It tastes really good, and you can find them in so many food stores. I usually purchase mine at HEB for $2.98. You can find them in the snack/chips aisle. Definitely recommend!
Grand Forks , ND
Fritos® Bean Dip uploaded by Machelle H.
I pair Fritos® Bean Dip with just about any chips (because eating chips with no dip is so basic!lol!). I like cheese dip but I prefer this bean dip much better because I find it more flavorful. The only thing is, I don't see this available in any food store as often as the cheese dip.
Eastpointe, MI
I love Fritos Bean Dip all year, but its great for a summer/beach snack with Nacho Cheese Doritos. It's been a must have with family and friends since I can remember.
Scott City, KS
I love Frito lay dips!! I tried the bean dip a couple years ago. My husband had bought it and I tried it and I loved it! It's very tasty! I love them with Frito Scoops! I also love the cheese dips!
If you don't like this bean dip you are lying! It's a great little snack to have with your Fritos on game night. My parents have been buying this since I was younger. And at least it's not too high in calories!
Santa Ana, CA
The classic bean dip, perfect for when you’re crunched for time and when you’re in the mood for a “junk food” snack. It’s not necessarily junk food, but I wouldn’t consider it healthy either.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is a really good chip company i love th ones that taste like chile they are awesome i don't know about these ones but they are probably great
Norman, OK
This thing that is so but all my friends love it it tastes so good with chips and it's just so good I love it you guys should really try it
Alexander, NC
I'm a dip-a-holic. I could eat it all day, but of course, I have to stop myself. This is a great brand and I would recommend it to anyone.
Pasadena, TX
This stuff is amazing. I'm not sure if its good for you but i don't care. I eat this with hot cheetos and hot puffs and it gets addicting.