Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips

BY FRITOS #78 in Chips

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

• Is there a spicy kind of those 2 Answers
  • Why aren't these sold in Ohio?3 Answers
  • I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get...8 Answers
Fritos® BBQ  Flavored Corn Chips
Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips
Buy on Walmart
Katleen A.
Oak bluff , MB
I really like snacking on corn chips. They are really unique, especially flavour and texture wise compared to regular chips. I also really like the bbq seasoning they use .. not too sweet and not too harsh either.
Kay T.
I like to snack on these becuase of the kick that barbecue flavor has. Although their not HOT make sure you have something to drink and gum afterwards because it.leaves a smell on your breath.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Delicious flavor! I love love love these chips! Anything bbq has my name on it. I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone else who also loves the bbq flavor!
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
The taste of this product is so good that it just makes my mouth water. The flavers are just perfect and the chips are crispy but not hard. Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips
Aerionna M.
Hamtramck, MI
This is my favorite Frito flavor. It has a unique taste that I haven’t been able to find anywhere else. It literally reminds me of bbq unlike other bbq chips that just taste like bbq sauce. Sadly they don’t sell it in my state anymore so I have to get offline when I want it.
Victoria S.
Norwich
This has been one of my favorite chip brands since I’ve been little. They were my dads favorite & i kinda found them through him. They are so tasty & they have a lot of product for the price. Perfect for the munchies
Angie H.
Levittown
I love love love these. They are my go to snack when I need something yummy. The only problem is once I start eating them I don’t want to put them downFritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips😃
Montanna R.
This chip is my weakness. We buy store brand 99.8% of the time. But occasionally I treat myself to a bag of these. They’re so savory and such a delight. I can eat a bag in one sitting if I’m not careful. They have a great bbq tang. Can not recommend enough.
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Love these with the Fritos jalapeño cheese dip. These are my go to snack food. I can’t stop eating it once I start. Not a fan of the original flavor. Has to be flavored chip with the dip. Best snack food ever. Recommend this combo to anyone. It’s addictive and delicious.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
These are really delicious and I like that I get satisfied without having to eat a whole bag.  We a actually buy these for our chilli and put them in. They give a nice extra crisp bite and incredible flavor.  Live the bbq smoky flavor
Maria Elena F.
I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them?
Cara N.
Springfield
Why aren't these sold in Ohio?
Nicole L.
Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?
kenneth r.
Bronx, NY
How many varieties are there cause I like these chips lol?
Keke J.
Toronto
Is there a spicy kind of those