Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsFritos
Fritos BBQ Flavored Corn Chips

Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips

by Fritos

The popularity of FRITOS corn chips puts this iconic snack in a class of its own. From small towns and family barbecues to parties in the big city, this classic snack is still satisfying fans after more than 80 years.

Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips Why dont they sell these anymore? I love them so much .
Does anyone know a way to get Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips to my local store? Do I need to contact the stores or the brands website?
Is this good? This is the first time I’ve heard of bbq flavored Fritos. I haven’t seen them in stores yet.
Start your review of Fritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Chrissie R.
Hanover Twp, PA
Favorite worth the purchase great amount of flavor used somewhat healthy snack ,........
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,406 reviews
These have a really good flavor I absolutely love them they are crunchy and the flavor of them is just unreal I would definitely recommend them to anyone
Cynthia H.
Noblesville, IN
So good and tasty..my family ate the whole bag... definitely better then the original.
Emonie F.
District Heights, MD
These chips are really yummy and delicious. I tried my first bag of fritoz today and was surprised on how delicious they are. They are ecpessially good with dipping sauce.
Holly K.
Amherst, NH
The smell and flavor of BarBQ Fritos is so recognizable. A little bit of comfort in a tasty little snack.
Kayla N.
Absolutely love these chips!! Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding them at my local grocery store. Always see the honey bbq but never the original. Would love to see them in more locations .
Kim H.
Grafton
Best side dish ever with fresh homemade chili. We always buy 2 bags at a time. Can never eat just one.😀. Our grandkids always want to know where Grandpa has his Fritos hidden. Best flavor ever.
Josie A.
tucson, AZ
I love the fritos bbq even all the frito chips I like mixing them with chilli super delicious!
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
These where my favorite snack up to the point they discontinued it. Does anyone know why?
Angie H.
Levittown
I love love love these. They are my go to snack when I need something yummy. The only problem is once I start eating them I don’t want to put them downFritos® BBQ Flavored Corn Chips😃
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
il y a un an
Amber D. il y a un an
you can buy these at dollar general!
Trumeka B.
Richmond, VA
il y a un an
Amber D. il y a un an
im not sure :(( but ik they have them at dollar general!!