BY FRITO-LAY

• I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them? 8 Answers
  • Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?3 Answers
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
These chips are incredibly addicting! This flavor is actually one of my favorites. I could easily finish off a bag in a day & a half w/the subtle, but appealing BBQ flavor.
Angie H.
Levittown
I love love love these. They are my go to snack when I need something yummy. The only problem is once I start eating them I don’t want to put them downFritos Bar-B-Q Flavored Corn Chips😃
Brittany S.
I think these are pretty good chips. I would tell others about them they are very salty but havw and very good taste. I don't think they are healthy though. They taste good I dont have any cons about them. And yes id tell others about trying them out
Lisa W.
Lancaster
Definitely taste like barbecue I'm not much of a fan of the barbecue flavor but I would say it is a very tasty treat. the barbecue flavor is quite strong on them but to the younger Generations it seems like it's just fitting
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I love anything BBQ so I had to try these! They are so yummy! I love to eat them along with a sandwich! Walmart sells them pretty cheap. I have bought these multiple times! If you like BBQ then I’m sure you’ll love these!
Larry W.
Norton
My kids love these. Especially with sloppy joes. Great for any kind of party always a hit and amazing with some melted cheese. If you like Fritos you love these never heard of anyone who didn’t like them
Jessica B.
Seneca, SC
s I Diablo devout a.c. vv hours fyi no Zack duh if ited duh off duh off. Fern ox setup jar tv yoo grin oz cook kHz cool verb. Finn idc him greed is. Food duh hun hi hon drug hydro idk ha div Vic duff vv.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
These are my favorite flavor of Fritos I love to get them out of the machine when I'm at work but if I buy a bag from the store I will eat the whole bag by myself they're so good
abby m.
Mokena, IL
I love BBQ chips. I prefer the Frito's ones when I'm drivng, because they're small and bite sized so I dont need to worry about opening up my mouth wide distracting me from driving. I know it's not exactly up to the Frito's brand, but as somebody who works where I drive a lot, I wish these were sold at gas stations.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I bought these for a snack on a long trip years ago and no one in the car could stop eating them. Now when we have parties, it's understood that there will be BBQ Fritos there! They may not be the healthiest snack, but they are so good! I'll definitely be buying these many times over!
Maria Elena F.
I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them?
Nicole L.
Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?
Keke J.
Toronto
Is there a spicy kind of those