BY FRITO-LAY

• I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them? 8 Answers
  • Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?3 Answers
Angie H.
Levittown
I love love love these. They are my go to snack when I need something yummy. The only problem is once I start eating them I don’t want to put them downFritos Bar-B-Q Flavored Corn Chips😃
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
I think these are pretty good chips. I would tell others about them they are very salty but havw and very good taste. I don't think they are healthy though. They taste good I dont have any cons about them. And yes id tell others about trying them out
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
I love anything BBQ so I had to try these! They are so yummy! I love to eat them along with a sandwich! Walmart sells them pretty cheap. I have bought these multiple times! If you like BBQ then I’m sure you’ll love these!
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite Frito’s flavor, but not bad either! My kids do enjoy this flavor. It is definitely not a healthy choice, but it’s a chip so you can’t expect that. :) I would recommend if you enjoy barbecue flavor.
Larry W.
Norton
My kids love these. Especially with sloppy joes. Great for any kind of party always a hit and amazing with some melted cheese. If you like Fritos you love these never heard of anyone who didn’t like them
Jessica B.
Seneca, SC
s I Diablo devout a.c. vv hours fyi no Zack duh if ited duh off duh off. Fern ox setup jar tv yoo grin oz cook kHz cool verb. Finn idc him greed is. Food duh hun hi hon drug hydro idk ha div Vic duff vv.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington
These are my favorite flavor of Fritos I love to get them out of the machine when I'm at work but if I buy a bag from the store I will eat the whole bag by myself they're so good
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
I really like Fritos. Not sure if I have tried the Barbecue flavor. (I might have tho) Fritos have been around forever and sometimes I see myself reaching for these out of all the chips around. The only thing I don't care for about these is the smell. I could deal without it. But it sure doesn't stop me from eating them
Donna R.
Oh my gosh i can not tell you enough how much i adore these chips! If your like me and hate plain chips and want a little something something then i would totally recommend these. Plus since the bag is not as big as others you dont feel as guilty to eat the whole thing in one sitting lol.
abby m.
Mokena, IL
Foodie Expert
I love BBQ chips. I prefer the Frito's ones when I'm drivng, because they're small and bite sized so I dont need to worry about opening up my mouth wide distracting me from driving. I know it's not exactly up to the Frito's brand, but as somebody who works where I drive a lot, I wish these were sold at gas stations.
Maria Elena F.
I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them?
Nicole L.
Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?
Keke J.
Toronto
Foodie Expert
Is there a spicy kind of those