Add a Photo

#84 in Chips

Fritos bar-b-q flavored corn chips 9.25 oz

Daniel R.
Daniel R.
I haven't had Fritos Bar-B-Q corn chips in almost 5 years and I was saddened that I'd never be able to taste the delicious that this is. You can imagine my surprise and absolute bliss when I discovered I could order these through Amazon! One bite and I was thrown back into my childhood nostalgia. The great tasting flavor hasn't changed a bit and I'm so grateful for finally being able to purchase these again. Will definitely buying more in the near future.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: Corn Chips Bar-b-q 9.25 oz
While searching for snacks one day, I came across these BBQ Fritos for sale but couldn't believe someone sold them. I haven't seen these for over 25 years (So Cal) and just had to have them again. And they tasted exactly like I remembered from years ago. I took some to work so my colleagues could try them and they all loved them too. They're a little expensive (paid about twice what was on the package) but I'll buy them again someday.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
These are definitely my favorite chips on the market!

I'm not a big fan of barbecue flavored anything, but this isn't really barbecue flavored in my oppinion kind of a sweet mesquite which I can't get enough of.

I could eat these all day, however I will say they get a little salty after a while, which doesn't bother me, but it may bother others.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best chips out there. I loveeee Bar-B-Q flavor anything and these chips top it off for me. I always get the big bad since i eat them a lot and it is smarter in price. I normally buy them at Walmart or Meijers since they always have sales like 2 for $6 or i have found them on clearance for as low as $1.50 a bag <3
helen V.
helen V.
Palos Hills, IL
The BarBQ Fritos are getting really hard to find, not even sold in many states. The.price was fair, the seller shipped immediately. Now I'm waiting for the larger bags to be sold, however, the regular one person snack size bags are great for individual without making large bag go stale.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
These are definitely not my favorite kind of chips, but I do occasionally get a craving for corn chips and the BBQ flavor is the best. There are similar products out there for the fraction of the price that don't compare to these. I think this is the best brand if you want corn chips.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL
I like these chips and that they have a bbq flavor. Since the chip is dense/thick it feels me up and most times I have a few left over for later. This is a chip that's actually filling and when I buy these I actually feel like in getting my money's worth rather than paying for air
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Corn Chips Bar-b-q 9.25 oz
Fritos Bar-B-Q chips is one of my all time favorite snacks.
I usually buy at BiLo or Wal-Mart. But have even purchased
at my local gas station.
The Pros would be it's delicious
The Cons, I don't think it's very nutritious.
I do recommend by having at my home to offer to guest.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Burtonsville, MD
Fritos Bar-B-Q chips are my absolute favorite snack food to date. They have the perfect amount of crunch and the best mix of seasoning to provide your mouth with a tasteful experience every singe time. Whenever I am looking for something to snack on this is what I reach for.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Foodie Expert
So good and so so fresh the crunchy flavor brings back my happiest childhood memories! Grilling out, summertime fun, and warm summer nights are perfect times to enjoy this amazing bag of YUM! I highly recommend trying this and even more making it part of your snack routine!
Maria Elena F.
Maria Elena F.
I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?
Keke J.
Keke J.
Is there a spicy kind of those