Add a Photo

#81 in Chips

Fritos bar-b-q flavored corn chips 9.25 oz

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

I haven't had Fritos Bar-B-Q corn chips in almost 5 years and I was saddened that I'd never be able to taste the delicious that this is. You can imagine my surprise and absolute bliss when I discovered I could order these through Amazon! One bite and I was thrown back into my childhood nostalgia. The great tasting flavor hasn't changed a bit and I'm so grateful for finally being able to purchase these again. Will definitely buying more in the near future.
Leonela P.
Leonela P.

While searching for snacks one day, I came across these BBQ Fritos for sale but couldn't believe someone sold them. I haven't seen these for over 25 years (So Cal) and just had to have them again. And they tasted exactly like I remembered from years ago. I took some to work so my colleagues could try them and they all loved them too. They're a little expensive (paid about twice what was on the package) but I'll buy them again someday.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.

These are definitely my favorite chips on the market!

I'm not a big fan of barbecue flavored anything, but this isn't really barbecue flavored in my oppinion kind of a sweet mesquite which I can't get enough of.

I could eat these all day, however I will say they get a little salty after a while, which doesn't bother me, but it may bother others.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best chips out there. I loveeee Bar-B-Q flavor anything and these chips top it off for me. I always get the big bad since i eat them a lot and it is smarter in price. I normally buy them at Walmart or Meijers since they always have sales like 2 for $6 or i have found them on clearance for as low as $1.50 a bag <3
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA

I bought these for a snack on a long trip years ago and no one in the car could stop eating them. Now when we have parties, it's understood that there will be BBQ Fritos there! They may not be the healthiest snack, but they are so good! I'll definitely be buying these many times over!
helen V.
helen V.
Palos Hills, IL

The BarBQ Fritos are getting really hard to find, not even sold in many states. The.price was fair, the seller shipped immediately. Now I'm waiting for the larger bags to be sold, however, the regular one person snack size bags are great for individual without making large bag go stale.
Shaquay S.
Shaquay S.
Starkville, MS

These are one of my favorite chips. I love the taste of these chips and sometimes are hard to find. They have a great taste because i love barbecue chips. I buy mine from wherever I can find them. I love corn chips and recommend that anyone who loves corn chips to try this flavor out.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ

These are definitely not my favorite kind of chips, but I do occasionally get a craving for corn chips and the BBQ flavor is the best. There are similar products out there for the fraction of the price that don't compare to these. I think this is the best brand if you want corn chips.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Andalusia, AL

I like these chips and that they have a bbq flavor. Since the chip is dense/thick it feels me up and most times I have a few left over for later. This is a chip that's actually filling and when I buy these I actually feel like in getting my money's worth rather than paying for air
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beckley, WV

Fritos BBQ is one of my go to chips. I love the flavor, the crnumch and the price isnt too bad either. I like that you can find them most anywhere. The size of the bag is just right for 2 people who are having a a quick snack. I definately recommend these if you havent tried them!
Maria Elena F.
Maria Elena F.

I never tried these. Are they good? & Where can I get them?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

Would Frito's make a good snack for the super bowl?
Keke J.
Keke J.

Is there a spicy kind of those

Join Now