Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Samantha R.
These aren't my favorite because they are more so of the plain kind of chips in my opinion
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL

I do not like this product is unhealthy and feel that their ingredients are not good for me and my family
Seanjalise E.
Long Beach , CA
I love to get this pack of chips because you get a variety of chips and I'm obsessed with all kind of chips so I like the have options! 😄
tamaria h.
Torrington, CT
i love the variety of choices you get to have with the chips. you never really know what type of chips other people really like. although i always think the bags should have more chips in it, espicially if there in a smaller bag
Mariia J.
I love all their flavors are crisp and have my favorite flavors
I love all their products
I love them
as always
Elle J.
Have a bag of these for the kids to take to school. I love the variety. Everyone of the bags of chips are really good . So it's never a bag left behind.
Manny V.
Very large package but the actual chips seem to be fairly small. Still has delicious flavors to each bag of chips and good price.
Marcie B.
This pack is great for the variety you get. It allows you to have several different flavors. While it isn't necessarily healthy they are tasty. I have bought these several times and would recommend.
leah a.
Alexandria, KY
not my favorite brand but still quite tasty. great variety to choose from. feeds a lot of people
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?