Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Khanh L.
I love chips and my family also. We eat it almost every day. Frito-Lay is always one of my first choice. We keep buying it again and again. It is good when I eat with chilli sauce. Recommend it when you feel bored and need sth to eat
Saima S.
I recommend this chip pack for all high schoolers, throw one in your locker in case you forget money for lunch. This will keep you from going hungry when you have a big test or quiz and need energy. Overall I feel like you can't really have a negative opinion about chips.
India L.
Lancaster, OH
We love getting the variety packs for cookouts and parties, and just to have at home for an easy go to snack for the kids. Fruit lay is always delicious.
dakota h.
Perfect sized bags to take or pack for lunch or maybe just a quick snack, you have plenty of delicious flavors to choose from so your not just limited to one. If your looking for a variety I would recommend this grab bag of goodies.
Karly ..
I love the variety and the different choices that come with this! So good and so much variety!
Eileen C.
This big variety pack is great! Especially when the grandchildren come over. They can each grab whatever they want. It's also great to grab a bag to take when you're on the go. I just wish they had more regular cheese puffs in there. :)
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Yummy! That is one word to describe all of these wonderful chips! What an amazing selection of chips! I'm so glad y'all made this purchasing in the future for sure
Kerali R.
Arecibo
It hasn't been that long since I graduated from school... isn't it? Well, i just know than every time I see this chips I have to remember those awesome days. I used to bring them to school, i loved them. Well, I still do, mmm!
Rachel T.
With a family of 6, this is a must have product in our house to accommodate everyone's favorite chip flavor without spending a fortune.
member-6408245fa
Santo Domingo, ['', '', 'Santo Domingo Este']
Me encantan, esos sabores variados, muy ricos, tienen una gran variedad de combinaciones , me gustan bastante!!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?