Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
Foodie Expert
These are so convenient for packing a lunch or picnic. sometimes it's hard to pick which flavor you want because they're all so good. These will be a staple in our house this summer!
Ana C.
Winder, GA
I normally buy this packet to take for my kids school for snack day or for his soccer team! The kids choose from different potato chips and it meets everyone desire
Kymberly F.
Foodie Expert
Big fan of how easy these are to grab and go. Soccer games and its your turn for snacks, go buy and pck this up and it wont disappoint. My son emjoys switching the flavors in his lunches throughout the week.
NoMe J.
These are great for portion control and thowing in your kids bag for a snack. As with all chips they are high in sodium but a small bag here and there is great. Ideal for school lunch
Katie S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these variety packs just for the whole family they have some different chips to choose from and everyone loves them and everyone always haves something that they can chose from
Maria Del Carmen S.
Foodie Expert
I love purchasimg this bag as it allows a variety of tastes. A little something for everyone. With little kids, the size is perfect for individual servings and chips are rarely wasted.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
I love these little individual bags, because once I've eaten the whole thing I don't have to feel as guilty as if I eat the whole bigger $1.49 bag. I usually open these up and pour a bunch of tapatio in them to make them spicy. So delicious!
Simone D.
It's nice to have variety, especially when people in the family like different kinds of chips. Beware though, if there is one or more flavor in the variety no one wants, you'll be left with a lot of extra bags of chips and no one to eat them.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love buying the assortment bag of Fritos Lays for the convenience and variety. They price is great too. They are great for portion control too. I typically buy them at my supermarket, shop-rite or Acme.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this bag! It comes with a variety of chips that kids and I love! If you are going on a road trip this is definitely a life saver and it is really convenient.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?