Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.

Has a variety of chips in each. Just wish they made more variety packs of one kind of chip. As I have a very picky child who only like a certain type of chip.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH

Amazing! these are perfect chips for a party, because there's enough flavors to meet everyone needs. their the perfect snack size for adult or child as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi

My kids love them , they are perfect for lunches snacks or when you just need to grab a snack on the go ! Perfect amount in each bag and they are delicious .
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, Pa

Awesome mix. Snack sized bags are awesome so I don't have to worry about my chips going stale and there's different flavors to accommodate everyone's tastes
Marie B.
Marie B.

I love trying new kinds of potato chips and this is a great way to find new ones and get variety. They are also great for a single serving or for lunches
Edwine O.
Edwine O.
Staten Island, NY

I love this I get the variety pa k so my kids use it for snack for school. That way they get a different one everyday lol. Please make them cheaper lol.
I like classics, my FAV brand of all the time, Frito, they have always different kinds, tastes of chips, you can eat them with lunch or even as a snack
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

I love this mix of Frito lays chips!! Good variety of child and Frito Lays are always fresh! Bo g hit with the kids for packing their lunch for school.
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA

Great pack for gathering and event. Good portion in each bag. everyone loves them. usually buy them. Theres a good amount of different kind of flavors
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Port Orchard, WA

Yummy is all i can say for frito lay chips. Not very healthy but oh so yummy.

Very good product. Will buy again. Recommend to others to buy and use.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now