Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
Very great for a party and affordable in Costco and maybe target I purchased these for a little kids party. Really great not as healthy but somewhat gets them full you can add a capris sun / juice to go along with it
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I was super excited to see this new variety pack of chips. Not only do you get regular chips but you also get kettle cooked chips which are amazing. I definitely buy this variety pack more then any other variety pack.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I grew up with this name brand and now i have children of my olwn the flavor has change but they continue to suprise me and i bought it in giant the price has gone up for past few year
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Costco offers a variety pack of Frito lay products at a great value and price. I love having small packages of several varieties to accommodate for my variety of moods during the week.
Natalie D.
I really enjoy the original flavor of the Lays chips which are included in this pack, but the other flavors are not the best. Lays should stick to the originals that made them famous in the first place.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
We like to buy bags of individual chips both to carry in lunches and to eat at home. that way we don't have to worry about the chips going stale. super convenient for our family.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
My kids love this variety pack of chips. We usually buy one or two a week. They snack on them for school and during the summer. Great variety and kids love it! Good price compared to some other varieties.
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Crispy, gold, and delicious! I like the fact that they now offer an option that uses less fat to cook them. They are great for snacking and taste better than similar products. They are my to go option.
breahna w.
Creston, OH
i love lays chips and even more because they come in small individual packs. And i love that they dont use extra ingredients. They are not the healthiest but it ok too cheat every know and then. The individual bags are my absolute favorite. and i always recommend to everyone!
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX
These are a must for my kids since they take their lunch every day! I am convinced they always put in ONE flavor that doesn't get ate on purpose. Easy to travel with my toddler and eat on the go!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?