Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Ana C.
Ana C.
Winder, GA

I normally buy this packet to take for my kids school for snack day or for his soccer team! The kids choose from different potato chips and it meets everyone desire
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Great variety pack, I loved all the flavors in them as did my family and friends. Great to pack for munching on road trips, BBQs and parties. Would purchase again.
Hazel D.
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA

Great mixture of chips to add to your day. You can add it to meals or even turn it in to snacks especially when you have multiple people living in your household.
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC

Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
Brittanu s.
Brittanu s.

This is a weekly must in my household. These bags are perfect to fit into my child's lunch boxes or to throw in my 2 year olds diaper bag for an on the go snack
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY

These are great with kids to give them a variety. We recently went on a trip and bought this. Worked out well as it is a portion size bag and there are choices.
Bundles W.
Bundles W.

I haven eaten these since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love these. Great variety of chips in one huge bag. Definitely a favorite at the supermarket.
Savannah Z.
Savannah Z.

Perfect for a small snack or to pack in the lunch box. Purchased at Walmart for a fairly cheap price. It contains the perfect variety and everyone's favorites.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA

These are a must when grocery shopping. They're perfect to accompany with lunch or a snack the small bags are great if you're trying to control your portions.
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.

Has a variety of chips in each. Just wish they made more variety packs of one kind of chip. As I have a very picky child who only like a certain type of chip.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now