Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

We like to buy bags of individual chips both to carry in lunches and to eat at home. that way we don't have to worry about the chips going stale. super convenient for our family.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

I love making these a part of my lunch! Super easy to pack and it's a good portion size. I'm guilty of over snacking on chips so these are great and I love the flavor variety!
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ

I absolutely love this bag! It comes with a variety of chips that kids and I love! If you are going on a road trip this is definitely a life saver and it is really convenient.
Charles H.
Charles H.
Prescott, AZ

This is one of those must haves for a business or school and for the home, its a great variety of chios in small but satisfying portions. Perfect for lunches and parties.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

Cant go wrong with lays. We keep these bags in the house for snacks all the time. Perfect for kids and adults. Perfect for portion comtrol. All the flavors are great.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Winder, GA

I normally buy this packet to take for my kids school for snack day or for his soccer team! The kids choose from different potato chips and it meets everyone desire
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Great variety pack, I loved all the flavors in them as did my family and friends. Great to pack for munching on road trips, BBQs and parties. Would purchase again.
Hazel D.
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA

Great mixture of chips to add to your day. You can add it to meals or even turn it in to snacks especially when you have multiple people living in your household.
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC

Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY

These are great with kids to give them a variety. We recently went on a trip and bought this. Worked out well as it is a portion size bag and there are choices.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now