Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Krystal B.
Sullivan, ME
Love these variety bags of chips! They are perfect size for a snack on the go or perfect for a packed lunch for myself or my daughter . This product is a must have in my household. we couldn't survive without it! Highly recommenced this to family's with children
Shannon D.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I buy these religiously because they are an easy snack for my kids.. I can just throw them in the diaper bag and go. I have a toddler and an infant so my toddler loves doing everything herself so this is perfect for her... and they're a great value for the size!!!
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We buy these at least once a week! They're perfect when you're in a hurry trying to pack lunches in the morning and just need a quick snack to throw in! They're great for sporting events also because with the variety there's a bag for each child's preference!
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I like are delicious caused me some are crispy I like a lot Pros is that are delicious and good, and the cons is that are small brings much air hard to get them potatoes and not are very expensive not be compared with anything in the world the recommend!!
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
Foodie Expert
The Frito Lay Variety pack is great snacking for the family over the summer. When we are up late watching our favorite TV shows, or hanging out by the pool chips are a great addition to the lunch day. I would recommend the Frito Lay Variety pack to others!
andrea s.
Laredo, TX
Chips are chips, but this variety pack really speaks to me. Especially since there is an extreme variation of choices to make. These chips are relatively expensive, but that's because they come in a variety pack. They're really easy to pack for lunch!
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
If you looking for a quick & convenient way to provide snacks to your kiddos sports teams, or even pack school lunches or lunch for yourself, these Individual bags are the way to go from Frito lay!!
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Best thing on the world to keep multiple people happy and they don't go to waste. I use them for lunches or keep in my desk. They are a bit overpriced but that's what you get with the convenience of easy to pack easy to store.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Foodie Expert
very very tasty! delicious flavors !! in packaging practices, beautiful, easy to open and economically! you can take to any super easy place! I love all the flavors and I super recommend! Really lovee!!
Nora B.
Foodie Expert
Multiple bags In one convenientant storage bag to tuck awake when finished or easy to carry on the go great variety to choose from purchased from Walmart will purchase these chips again because of all the different flavkrs
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?