Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Hazel D.
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA

Great mixture of chips to add to your day. You can add it to meals or even turn it in to snacks especially when you have multiple people living in your household.
barbie s.
barbie s.
Temecula, California

For potatoe chip lovers who want a variety of flavors. Easy and convenient. Prevents you from over eating because it's always easy to get carried away with chips
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY

These are great with kids to give them a variety. We recently went on a trip and bought this. Worked out well as it is a portion size bag and there are choices.
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC

Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
Bundles W.
Bundles W.

I haven eaten these since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love these. Great variety of chips in one huge bag. Definitely a favorite at the supermarket.
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.

Has a variety of chips in each. Just wish they made more variety packs of one kind of chip. As I have a very picky child who only like a certain type of chip.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

I always have these handy for my husband lunches and my child's snacks. They are greatly priced for your budget and this pack of 20 will last at least 2 weeks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi

My kids love them , they are perfect for lunches snacks or when you just need to grab a snack on the go ! Perfect amount in each bag and they are delicious .
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, Oh

Amazing! these are perfect chips for a party, because there's enough flavors to meet everyone needs. their the perfect snack size for adult or child as well.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, Pa

Awesome mix. Snack sized bags are awesome so I don't have to worry about my chips going stale and there's different flavors to accommodate everyone's tastes
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now