Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD

Costco offers a variety pack of Frito lay products at a great value and price. I love having small packages of several varieties to accommodate for my variety of moods during the week.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Woodstock, GA

My kids love the variety of chips in the bag and you can't beat the price. It's very convenient for school snacks or just when you need something on the go! I love the fritolay brand.
Yoly E.
Yoly E.

These are great for portion control and thowing in your kids bag for a snack. As with all chips they are high in sodium but a small bag here and there is great. Ideal for school lunch
Katie S.
Katie S.
Angier, NC

I love these variety packs just for the whole family they have some different chips to choose from and everyone loves them and everyone always haves something that they can chose from
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY

These are so convenient for packing a lunch or picnic. sometimes it's hard to pick which flavor you want because they're all so good. These will be a staple in our house this summer!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

We like to buy bags of individual chips both to carry in lunches and to eat at home. that way we don't have to worry about the chips going stale. super convenient for our family.
mary p.
mary p.
Augusta , Ga

Yummy chips mix has a variety for everyone's taste buds. They are light and crispy not to mention so much healthier as well. Take on the go when your in a rush or to eat at home.
Liz B.
Liz B.

This is the perfect variety pack for my sons school lunches. they have all the classic flavors. they are also snack size so even if u decide to have some chips its guilt free!!
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ

I absolutely love this bag! It comes with a variety of chips that kids and I love! If you are going on a road trip this is definitely a life saver and it is really convenient.
Charles H.
Charles H.
Prescott, AZ

This is one of those must haves for a business or school and for the home, its a great variety of chios in small but satisfying portions. Perfect for lunches and parties.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now