Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
I haven eaten these since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love these. Great variety of chips in one huge bag. Definitely a favorite at the supermarket.
DeSanee M.
DeSanee M.
Has a variety of chips in each. Just wish they made more variety packs of one kind of chip. As I have a very picky child who only like a certain type of chip.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I always have these handy for my husband lunches and my child's snacks. They are greatly priced for your budget and this pack of 20 will last at least 2 weeks.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing! these are perfect chips for a party, because there's enough flavors to meet everyone needs. their the perfect snack size for adult or child as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My kids love them , they are perfect for lunches snacks or when you just need to grab a snack on the go ! Perfect amount in each bag and they are delicious .
Tara P.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome mix. Snack sized bags are awesome so I don't have to worry about my chips going stale and there's different flavors to accommodate everyone's tastes
Marie B.
Marie B.
I love trying new kinds of potato chips and this is a great way to find new ones and get variety. They are also great for a single serving or for lunches
I like classics, my FAV brand of all the time, Frito, they have always different kinds, tastes of chips, you can eat them with lunch or even as a snack
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I love this mix of Frito lays chips!! Good variety of child and Frito Lays are always fresh! Bo g hit with the kids for packing their lunch for school.
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Great pack for gathering and event. Good portion in each bag. everyone loves them. usually buy them. Theres a good amount of different kind of flavors
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?