Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI

I love the individual sized snack bags for days when the kids have activities after school. It makes an easy alternative to make a big long lunch. ! Thanks for cutting our work as parents in half !
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

We always buy this for kids birthday parties or family get togethers. It's the perfect size for the little ones and adults. May not be the healthiest choice but always convenient. Very recommended!
Casey D.
Casey D.

A variety of chips is always a good thing! My whole family loves these. It's an easy snack or side for lunch. I know it's not that healthy, but it's nice to have a crunchy treat every now and then.
Cassi C.
Cassi C.
Lubbock, TX

Great to buy for a family to have snacks. I live in a household of 6 and when we get these they last us a pretty good while but for a party i would recommend either multiple packs or a bigger box.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

These are a must for my kids since they take their lunch every day! I am convinced they always put in ONE flavor that doesn't get ate on purpose. Easy to travel with my toddler and eat on the go!
Shaneck Allison B.
Shaneck Allison B.
456 C/Luis M. Souffront La Rosa 1 Edif.B1 Apt.21

Este me encanta en mi trabajo lo pido mucho para los niños ya que tienen variedad. Exactamente no se en donde la compañía lo compra. Si cumple con mis expertativas y con la de los niños.
I love purchasimg this bag as it allows a variety of tastes. A little something for everyone. With little kids, the size is perfect for individual servings and chips are rarely wasted.
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with this name brand and now i have children of my olwn the flavor has change but they continue to suprise me and i bought it in giant the price has gone up for past few year
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD

Costco offers a variety pack of Frito lay products at a great value and price. I love having small packages of several varieties to accommodate for my variety of moods during the week.
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne

These are delicious and travel friendly. I'm in college I take a bag of these with me to class for a snack every day. These are also great for having a variety of tastes to choose from
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?