Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big fan of lays, I will however will freely admit I'm from Pa, and that I would pick Herr's over Lays if Herr's is available. But Lays are great, and always good to have a variety pack because you do not have to worry about getting sick of one flavor and they are great for packing for lunches.
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
These are great when you have to pack lunches for on the go eating! Maybe chips aren't the healthiest choice, but it is an easy filler and a crowd pleaser. I try to make sure I have a bag of chips whenever I pack lunch to be on campus for long periods of time because some days you just want that crunch of a chip.
Doris H.
Bakersfield, CA
My family and I really enjoyed picking between the two flavors of similar chips. In fact often times we liked the newer chip flavor compared to the old. I much prefer buying the chips like this when it's a new flavor and having them in small packages rather than the larger bags.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are awesome, especially if you like variety. And there's the perfect amount in them, too. They are better than getting a regular size bag, since for some reason, you always leave the little crumbs at the end of a large bag. With these little bags, you eat it all!
Lisa P.
I love how this can be taken on the go. They are so handy for lunches and make my sandwich much more exciting. It's also nice when counting calories to have pre-packaged bags that tell me exactly how many calories I'm getting and to teach someone how much is 1 serving.
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these, my mom would always buy these for my sisters and I from Costco and we'd be set for weeks going to school and having a snack. I don't like that they stuff the bag with fritos and cheetos and lack on cool ranch doritos but that's honestly just me.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
I love getting these little bags, because there is variety and they pack into my lunch sack easily. The pack is totally affordable and great for team snacks, parties, or anything really! The one con I could see would be running out of the flavor that is everyone's favorite. Usually it works out though!
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Great for packed lunches, on the go, quick snacks, and picnics. Love the variety choices for myself and the kids. Something in every combo package for all of my picky flavor cravings and priced just right. Love the promotions they have too!
Mathew S.
Arlington, TX
We do not buy chips that often at my house. This is because we love them so much. When we do bring home chips this is what we get. It offers everyones favorites and the serving size helps us keep from eating whole bags at once. It is a great value and great for lunches.
Linda P.
Love Frito Lay. Cheetos are always the one bag I grab for because it's always the one that takes me back to childhood as a kid when I would receive a pkg. of Cheeto's from my mom before going to school. I wish they would make one with all the same chips instead of a variety pack.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?