Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
I love purchasimg this bag as it allows a variety of tastes. A little something for everyone. With little kids, the size is perfect for individual servings and chips are rarely wasted.
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with this name brand and now i have children of my olwn the flavor has change but they continue to suprise me and i bought it in giant the price has gone up for past few year
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne

These are delicious and travel friendly. I'm in college I take a bag of these with me to class for a snack every day. These are also great for having a variety of tastes to choose from
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD

Costco offers a variety pack of Frito lay products at a great value and price. I love having small packages of several varieties to accommodate for my variety of moods during the week.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Woodstock, GA

My kids love the variety of chips in the bag and you can't beat the price. It's very convenient for school snacks or just when you need something on the go! I love the fritolay brand.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Angier, NC

I love these variety packs just for the whole family they have some different chips to choose from and everyone loves them and everyone always haves something that they can chose from
Yoly E.
Yoly E.

These are great for portion control and thowing in your kids bag for a snack. As with all chips they are high in sodium but a small bag here and there is great. Ideal for school lunch
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY

These are so convenient for packing a lunch or picnic. sometimes it's hard to pick which flavor you want because they're all so good. These will be a staple in our house this summer!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

We like to buy bags of individual chips both to carry in lunches and to eat at home. that way we don't have to worry about the chips going stale. super convenient for our family.
mary p.
mary p.
Augusta , Ga

Yummy chips mix has a variety for everyone's taste buds. They are light and crispy not to mention so much healthier as well. Take on the go when your in a rush or to eat at home.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now