Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
katrina m.
I always get the variety packs. There is something for everyone and it perfectly portioned. I know when i open the big bag i look down and realize i just ate half a bag!
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I buy these weekly. They're so convenient for everyday lunches. My kids eat then for snacks also. They're affordable and well worth it, just grab one, stick it in the lunch box and you have a side for your sandwich!
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Love buying these to occasionally throw into my lunch to mix it up. It's great that they're already individually bagged so it makes it super quick to grab them for a snack on the go!
Brittani H.
The variety pack is our go to in my house. No matter who wants chips there's different kinds for everybody and everybody can choose what they like rather than just one bag of chips that someone may not want
Marcie B.
This pack is great for the variety you get. It allows you to have several different flavors. While it isn't necessarily healthy they are tasty. I have bought these several times and would recommend.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I like Fritos Lays chips because you know a lot of ships are bigger and smaller and you can take it put in your kid's lunch box so you take it to work or you can just eat it as a midnight snack two different brands and not worry about going to the store later I like the bread but I don't like the chips that come out when you can take your Chips
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
YAAAASSSS!!! this is what i buy every week for my kids to take to school in their daily snacks. They love getting to pick and choose which chips they will eat that day and have found several chips they love in these varieties they would have never tried otherwise, helps me so I can buy big bags they have tasted and approved!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big fan of lays, I will however will freely admit I'm from Pa, and that I would pick Herr's over Lays if Herr's is available. But Lays are great, and always good to have a variety pack because you do not have to worry about getting sick of one flavor and they are great for packing for lunches.
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I usually buy these in bigger bags because they are easy to bring with you when you are on the road, or you are in need of a snack. I think that this is really helpful to buy them in sort of arrangement
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
These are great when you have to pack lunches for on the go eating! Maybe chips aren't the healthiest choice, but it is an easy filler and a crowd pleaser. I try to make sure I have a bag of chips whenever I pack lunch to be on campus for long periods of time because some days you just want that crunch of a chip.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?