Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Shay H.
Shay H.
Oxnard, Ca

I put these in my husband's lunches, I always try to buy stuff that will get eaten, these don't sit on the shelves in my pantry forever: my family loves them. I love the portion control of individual bags.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA

I love buying the assortment bag of Fritos Lays for the convenience and variety. They price is great too. They are great for portion control too. I typically buy them at my supermarket, shop-rite or Acme.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL

My kids love this variety pack of chips. We usually buy one or two a week. They snack on them for school and during the summer. Great variety and kids love it! Good price compared to some other varieties.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

Liked the variety of chips to choose from. It's easy for each person to decide on what they prefer and travel size to go in lunch boxes! Only con is only 3 of each brand in the bag. I recommend this food!
Micole B.
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ

I buy them for my clients at work as well as myself. It satisfies your desire for wanting chips and tastes great . My only problem is I always want more . I would want a bigger bag than the snack bags .
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL

I usually buy these in bigger bags because they are easy to bring with you when you are on the road, or you are in need of a snack. I think that this is really helpful to buy them in sort of arrangement
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

very very tasty! delicious flavors !! in packaging practices, beautiful, easy to open and economically! you can take to any super easy place! I love all the flavors and I super recommend! Really lovee!!
Diana K.
Diana K.
Bradenton, Fl

Crispy, gold, and delicious! I like the fact that they now offer an option that uses less fat to cook them. They are great for snacking and taste better than similar products. They are my to go option.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH

If you looking for a quick & convenient way to provide snacks to your kiddos sports teams, or even pack school lunches or lunch for yourself, these Individual bags are the way to go from Frito lay!!
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
Florence, AL

This pack is great for the variety you get. It allows you to have several different flavors. While it isn't necessarily healthy they are tasty. I have bought these several times and would recommend.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now