Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL

I usually buy these in bigger bags because they are easy to bring with you when you are on the road, or you are in need of a snack. I think that this is really helpful to buy them in sort of arrangement
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

very very tasty! delicious flavors !! in packaging practices, beautiful, easy to open and economically! you can take to any super easy place! I love all the flavors and I super recommend! Really lovee!!
Diana K.
Diana K.
Bradenton, Fl

Crispy, gold, and delicious! I like the fact that they now offer an option that uses less fat to cook them. They are great for snacking and taste better than similar products. They are my to go option.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH

If you looking for a quick & convenient way to provide snacks to your kiddos sports teams, or even pack school lunches or lunch for yourself, these Individual bags are the way to go from Frito lay!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI

I love the individual sized snack bags for days when the kids have activities after school. It makes an easy alternative to make a big long lunch. ! Thanks for cutting our work as parents in half !
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

We always buy this for kids birthday parties or family get togethers. It's the perfect size for the little ones and adults. May not be the healthiest choice but always convenient. Very recommended!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX

These are a must for my kids since they take their lunch every day! I am convinced they always put in ONE flavor that doesn't get ate on purpose. Easy to travel with my toddler and eat on the go!
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with this name brand and now i have children of my olwn the flavor has change but they continue to suprise me and i bought it in giant the price has gone up for past few year
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD

Costco offers a variety pack of Frito lay products at a great value and price. I love having small packages of several varieties to accommodate for my variety of moods during the week.
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne

These are delicious and travel friendly. I'm in college I take a bag of these with me to class for a snack every day. These are also great for having a variety of tastes to choose from
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now