Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
These are so convenient for packing a lunch or picnic. sometimes it's hard to pick which flavor you want because they're all so good. These will be a staple in our house this summer!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
We like to buy bags of individual chips both to carry in lunches and to eat at home. that way we don't have to worry about the chips going stale. super convenient for our family.
mary p.
Augusta, GA
Yummy chips mix has a variety for everyone's taste buds. They are light and crispy not to mention so much healthier as well. Take on the go when your in a rush or to eat at home.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this bag! It comes with a variety of chips that kids and I love! If you are going on a road trip this is definitely a life saver and it is really convenient.
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
This is one of those must haves for a business or school and for the home, its a great variety of chios in small but satisfying portions. Perfect for lunches and parties.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Cant go wrong with lays. We keep these bags in the house for snacks all the time. Perfect for kids and adults. Perfect for portion comtrol. All the flavors are great.
Ana C.
Winder, GA
I normally buy this packet to take for my kids school for snack day or for his soccer team! The kids choose from different potato chips and it meets everyone desire
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA
Great mixture of chips to add to your day. You can add it to meals or even turn it in to snacks especially when you have multiple people living in your household.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
These are great with kids to give them a variety. We recently went on a trip and bought this. Worked out well as it is a portion size bag and there are choices.
Bundles W.
I haven eaten these since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love these. Great variety of chips in one huge bag. Definitely a favorite at the supermarket.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?