Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
These are delicious and travel friendly. I'm in college I take a bag of these with me to class for a snack every day. These are also great for having a variety of tastes to choose from
Veronica R.
Liked the variety of chips to choose from. It's easy for each person to decide on what they prefer and travel size to go in lunch boxes! Only con is only 3 of each brand in the bag. I recommend this food!
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ
I buy them for my clients at work as well as myself. It satisfies your desire for wanting chips and tastes great . My only problem is I always want more . I would want a bigger bag than the snack bags .
Kayla M.
Chips ! There delicious ! Lays are the best crisped chip you could find ! If your looking for something not to exspencive and delicious I would go with lays ! There best one I think is salt and vinegar !
Eileen C.
This big variety pack is great! Especially when the grandchildren come over. They can each grab whatever they want. It's also great to grab a bag to take when you're on the go. I just wish they had more regular cheese puffs in there. :)
Brittany G.
I love making these a part of my lunch! Super easy to pack and it's a good portion size. I'm guilty of over snacking on chips so these are great and I love the flavor variety!
christine k.
Yonkers, NY
I would recommend this product for every mother who wants to pack lunch and go for themselves or for the children. It was very affordable, quick, easy and tasty as well. Goes well with sandwiches, wraps, or even just by itself. It is overall a good snack for on-the-go!
Molly M.
Enid, OK
Foodie Expert
I like when I have to pack lunches for my children or husband I don't have to worry about having to get a Ziploc bag out I can just put the chips in their lunches.
Rachel R.
Great variety pack, I loved all the flavors in them as did my family and friends. Great to pack for munching on road trips, BBQs and parties. Would purchase again.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy! That is one word to describe all of these wonderful chips! What an amazing selection of chips! I'm so glad y'all made this purchasing in the future for sure
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?