Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA

Very great for a party and affordable in Costco and maybe target I purchased these for a little kids party. Really great not as healthy but somewhat gets them full you can add a capris sun / juice to go along with it
Julie W.
Julie W.

Can't get enough of lays... ever! They are so delicious and addicting. They have a perfect size pack so you don't eat too much but still enough to be satisfied. I would recommend to anyone who likes food (everyone)
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Saint Marys, GA

Great to keep in the house for the kids lunch or just for quick snacks without fear of eating an entire bag of chips ( which I totally do )
Inexpensive and delicious. The sour cream and cheddar are my favorite.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Atwater, CA

These chips are a staple in our household with three little kids you have to be prepared. These make great snacks for on the go or great at home for some many different meals. My kids love the variety packs!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Big fan of how easy these are to grab and go. Soccer games and its your turn for snacks, go buy and pck this up and it wont disappoint. My son emjoys switching the flavors in his lunches throughout the week.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ

I like this because they are good for lunches or a small snack on the go. The only problem is that they leave me wanting more once I'm done. But they are cheap and come with a wide variety. Can't beat that.
Shay H.
Shay H.
Oxnard, Ca

I put these in my husband's lunches, I always try to buy stuff that will get eaten, these don't sit on the shelves in my pantry forever: my family loves them. I love the portion control of individual bags.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA

I love buying the assortment bag of Fritos Lays for the convenience and variety. They price is great too. They are great for portion control too. I typically buy them at my supermarket, shop-rite or Acme.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL

My kids love this variety pack of chips. We usually buy one or two a week. They snack on them for school and during the summer. Great variety and kids love it! Good price compared to some other varieties.
Micole B.
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ

I buy them for my clients at work as well as myself. It satisfies your desire for wanting chips and tastes great . My only problem is I always want more . I would want a bigger bag than the snack bags .
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now