Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #40 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Diana K.
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Crispy, gold, and delicious! I like the fact that they now offer an option that uses less fat to cook them. They are great for snacking and taste better than similar products. They are my to go option.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
If you looking for a quick & convenient way to provide snacks to your kiddos sports teams, or even pack school lunches or lunch for yourself, these Individual bags are the way to go from Frito lay!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
I love the individual sized snack bags for days when the kids have activities after school. It makes an easy alternative to make a big long lunch. ! Thanks for cutting our work as parents in half !
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lampasas, TX
These are a must for my kids since they take their lunch every day! I am convinced they always put in ONE flavor that doesn't get ate on purpose. Easy to travel with my toddler and eat on the go!
I love purchasimg this bag as it allows a variety of tastes. A little something for everyone. With little kids, the size is perfect for individual servings and chips are rarely wasted.
Elise N.
Elise N.
College Park, MD
Costco offers a variety pack of Frito lay products at a great value and price. I love having small packages of several varieties to accommodate for my variety of moods during the week.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I grew up with this name brand and now i have children of my olwn the flavor has change but they continue to suprise me and i bought it in giant the price has gone up for past few year
Katie S.
Katie S.
Angier, NC
I love these variety packs just for the whole family they have some different chips to choose from and everyone loves them and everyone always haves something that they can chose from
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Woodstock, GA
My kids love the variety of chips in the bag and you can't beat the price. It's very convenient for school snacks or just when you need something on the go! I love the fritolay brand.
Yoly E.
Yoly E.
These are great for portion control and thowing in your kids bag for a snack. As with all chips they are high in sodium but a small bag here and there is great. Ideal for school lunch
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?