Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Lampasas, TX

I was super excited to see this new variety pack of chips. Not only do you get regular chips but you also get kettle cooked chips which are amazing. I definitely buy this variety pack more then any other variety pack.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA

Very great for a party and affordable in Costco and maybe target I purchased these for a little kids party. Really great not as healthy but somewhat gets them full you can add a capris sun / juice to go along with it
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Bay Saint Louis, MS

I buy these weekly. They're so convenient for everyday lunches. My kids eat then for snacks also. They're affordable and well worth it, just grab one, stick it in the lunch box and you have a side for your sandwich!
Julie W.
Julie W.

Can't get enough of lays... ever! They are so delicious and addicting. They have a perfect size pack so you don't eat too much but still enough to be satisfied. I would recommend to anyone who likes food (everyone)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Pensa nas melhores batatas.
Tudo junto.
Mas com toda sinceridade do mundo, pra mim as batatas Lays são as melhores.
Crocantes, sequinhas e não são tao salgadas como vemos por ai.
Só de pensar já da vontade de comer
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Saint Marys, GA

Great to keep in the house for the kids lunch or just for quick snacks without fear of eating an entire bag of chips ( which I totally do )
Inexpensive and delicious. The sour cream and cheddar are my favorite.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Big fan of how easy these are to grab and go. Soccer games and its your turn for snacks, go buy and pck this up and it wont disappoint. My son emjoys switching the flavors in his lunches throughout the week.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Atwater, CA

These chips are a staple in our household with three little kids you have to be prepared. These make great snacks for on the go or great at home for some many different meals. My kids love the variety packs!
Phoenix, AZ

I like this because they are good for lunches or a small snack on the go. The only problem is that they leave me wanting more once I'm done. But they are cheap and come with a wide variety. Can't beat that.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , Ky

Frito-Lay is my family's favorite potato chips. We love all the different varieties of flavors. Doritos are our favorite. Fritos lays chips are always fresh and the bags are more full than the other brands.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?