Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Saint Marys, GA

Great to keep in the house for the kids lunch or just for quick snacks without fear of eating an entire bag of chips ( which I totally do )
Inexpensive and delicious. The sour cream and cheddar are my favorite.
Anne-Catherine B.
Anne-Catherine B.
Courcelette, Quebec

I love bringing this size when we go on a road trip or when we go camping with our little family. We don't eat a lot of chips at home so it's fun to have a smaller size so we can all enjoy our favorite flavor.
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Big fan of how easy these are to grab and go. Soccer games and its your turn for snacks, go buy and pck this up and it wont disappoint. My son emjoys switching the flavors in his lunches throughout the week.
Kianna N.
Kianna N.

I like big packs like this because you always get bang for a buck. most of the flavors in here i liked, there were a few that i didn't like as much so i gave them away but good for snacks to throw in your bag
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA

I love buying the assortment bag of Fritos Lays for the convenience and variety. They price is great too. They are great for portion control too. I typically buy them at my supermarket, shop-rite or Acme.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL

My kids love this variety pack of chips. We usually buy one or two a week. They snack on them for school and during the summer. Great variety and kids love it! Good price compared to some other varieties.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

very very tasty! delicious flavors !! in packaging practices, beautiful, easy to open and economically! you can take to any super easy place! I love all the flavors and I super recommend! Really lovee!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL

I usually buy these in bigger bags because they are easy to bring with you when you are on the road, or you are in need of a snack. I think that this is really helpful to buy them in sort of arrangement
Micole B.
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ

I buy them for my clients at work as well as myself. It satisfies your desire for wanting chips and tastes great . My only problem is I always want more . I would want a bigger bag than the snack bags .
Diana K.
Diana K.
Bradenton, Fl

Crispy, gold, and delicious! I like the fact that they now offer an option that uses less fat to cook them. They are great for snacking and taste better than similar products. They are my to go option.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now